1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

17" TRD Sport Wheels/Tires FS

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by mexistaco, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Sep 19, 2007 at 6:54 AM
    mexistaco

mexistaco [OP] Active Member

Member:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver SR5 4x4 w/LSD, 6 speed m/t, debadged, smoked out tails and black/chrome toyota emblem
    6" Procomp lift, 35x12.50R20 Nitto Mud Grapplers, 20x9 AR Black Clash wheels, Smoked Tails, Debadged, De-Virginized, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust Dumping Before Rear Pass. Tire.
    Hey Guys,

I'm looking to get rid of my wheels and tires... Ive got a set of 17" TRD Sport alloy wheels off of my 07 taco.. I wanna say the wheels and tires were on my truck for a total of 400-600 miles... the wheels are in excellent condition! I'll post up pics tonight once im off work. One of the tires does have a cut about 2 inches on the sidewall but the other 3 are in perfect condition.(4) Bridgestone Dueler H/T Tires P265R17) I can sell the wheels only if anyone is interested or if someone wants them with the tires, then I can ship that way too.. im looking for $400-500 obo for the set shipping will be 100.00 from West Des Moines, IA 50265 or local pickup can be arranged if your close enough.

ps. TMPS have been removed but the wheels have been mounted and rebalanced.

2. Oct 3, 2007 at 2:47 AM
    Jhood367

Jhood367 Member

Member:
    Are these still for sale?

3. Oct 3, 2007 at 5:51 AM
    mexistaco

mexistaco [OP] Active Member

Member:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver SR5 4x4 w/LSD, 6 speed m/t, debadged, smoked out tails and black/chrome toyota emblem
    6" Procomp lift, 35x12.50R20 Nitto Mud Grapplers, 20x9 AR Black Clash wheels, Smoked Tails, Debadged, De-Virginized, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust Dumping Before Rear Pass. Tire.
    they actually sold this week.. sorry

To Top