1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

17" TRD Sport Wheels w/ Nitto Dura Grappler

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by jd311, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Jul 26, 2010 at 2:47 PM
    jd311

jd311 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jimmy
    TN
    Vehicle:
    06 white trd sport 4x4 6spd
    URD MAF CAL, URD TCAI, Dynomax Turbo Muffler, ToyTec OME 3", PDM TSK, BHLM, Satoshi
    I got the stock wheels and like new tires off of my truck. The Nitto Dura Grappler Highway Terrains are 265/65r17 with around 2000 miles on them. The treadwear for these tires is 600 so you can hardly tell I've driven on them. They're very smooth and quite. The wheels are in good shape they have been on truck for 77k miles. One wheel has some light curbage from previous owner other than that the wheels are clean and surface scratches are very minimal. I got them listed for local pickup only. More pictures available upon request. The centers and lugs will be included. I'd like to get $600 that wouldn't buy a new set of tires and these are in great condition. Any questions please ask away. Thanks

Picture.jpg

2. Jul 26, 2010 at 5:37 PM
    jd311

jd311 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jimmy
    TN
    Vehicle:
    06 white trd sport 4x4 6spd
    URD MAF CAL, URD TCAI, Dynomax Turbo Muffler, ToyTec OME 3", PDM TSK, BHLM, Satoshi
    I notice a fair amount of views although I've got no replies. Shoot me offers, give me feedback good deal? fairly priced?

Products Discussed in

To Top