1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

"180" Holocaust and Abortion Porpaganda (Graphic Content)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Slodgetto, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Sep 13, 2012 at 10:10 PM
    Slodgetto

Slodgetto [OP] Über Posre

Member:
    First Name:
    Silas
    :wave: I am really looking foward to a reply from you, Mr. Worthywads... I usually like the logic you use in your posts, and am extremely curious as to what your next post will contain.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
    Slodgetto, worthywads

2. Sep 13, 2012 at 10:23 PM
    Saskquatch11

Saskquatch11 TRUCK YEAH

Member:
    By forcing a rape victim to have the child are you not punishing the victim of the crime as well?

If a woman is having unprotected sex and not on the pill her actions indicate that she wants to reproduce.
    If a woman is having protected sex and/or on the pill her actions indicate that she does not want to reproduce.
    condoms and pills are not 100% effective, and in the situations where precautions were taken to avoid pregnancy I have no moral issue with abortion.

3. Sep 13, 2012 at 10:28 PM
    Forster46

Forster46 Very nice how much?

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    6000k HID's, AUX Reverse Lights, 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Pioneer AVH-P4200 Double Din, Underglow and footwell Lights, Camo Seat Covers, Duralast Tool Box, Blacked Out Badges, Grill, Front Emblem, Midland CB Radio, Amber Strobes, POWER REAR WINDOW, cup holder LED's, Firestik 3' in bed, console divider, Ultragauge.
    Why in the hell is this thread not locked yet.

4. Sep 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM
    Slodgetto

Member:
    First Name:
    Silas
    Maybe so. But I believe that there should be no option to terminate the pregnancy and that it can't even be considered since it would end the life of a perfectly innocent human being. That is ridiculous in my mind. So I do not classify it as a punishment--I classify it as a pain that came as a result of another human beings sin. The crime of one always affects many... but again, which is worse? 9 months of pregnancy or the death of a human being that has done zero wrong.

I see what you're saying... I guess I'm more conservative than most here and would have to say that those two circumstances are not diferent at all. The participants in both must realize that sex is primarily for reproduction (and creating a family) and the risk of that kind of pleasure is having a baby.... Despite what their actions indicate. But I want you to go a bit deeper... You haven't really answered as to why you think it's morally wrong to have an abortion in the first senario and why you think it's morally acceptable (not wrong) for the woman to have an abortion in the second senario. When do you think the life of the fetus or baby matters enough to possess the right to live despite the intentions of it's parents?

5. Sep 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM
    Slodgetto

Member:
    First Name:
    Silas
    Why should it be locked?

6. Sep 13, 2012 at 11:02 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    No , you are just reposting that you think abortion is wrong even for a woman who is raped , so what's the point in continuing in any " discussion "

I understand that is your view , I completely disagree , you won't change my mind and I won't change yours

Oh look , we're right back at square one as if this thread never existed

7. Sep 13, 2012 at 11:10 PM
    Forster46

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    6000k HID's, AUX Reverse Lights, 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Pioneer AVH-P4200 Double Din, Underglow and footwell Lights, Camo Seat Covers, Duralast Tool Box, Blacked Out Badges, Grill, Front Emblem, Midland CB Radio, Amber Strobes, POWER REAR WINDOW, cup holder LED's, Firestik 3' in bed, console divider, Ultragauge.
    Perfect for this thread.

[​IMG]

8. Sep 13, 2012 at 11:11 PM
    Slodgetto

Member:
    First Name:
    Silas
    Ok, Mr. OZ. I don't care if I never change anyone's mind on this subject, but it will never stop me from defending what I believe in. (Especially when it comes to abortion.) The victims of abortion have no voice of there own to defend themselves.

9. Sep 13, 2012 at 11:13 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    I get it

10. Sep 13, 2012 at 11:15 PM
    Slodgetto

Member:
    First Name:
    Silas
    What? :confused:

If you're not going to contribute with your thoughts and honest opinion about the subject matter of this thread, then please do not post.

11. Sep 13, 2012 at 11:16 PM
    Forster46

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    lol

12. Sep 13, 2012 at 11:17 PM
    Slodgetto

Member:
    First Name:
    Silas
    :thumbsup:

Square 1, then.

See you in some other random thread. ;) lol

13. Sep 13, 2012 at 11:23 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Dafuq is that video too ?

14. Sep 13, 2012 at 11:25 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Oh , ya , that's about right

15. Sep 13, 2012 at 11:27 PM
    Slodgetto

Member:
    First Name:
    Silas
    You just watched the video?? :laugh:

16. Sep 13, 2012 at 11:29 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Just finished it , what a shit ton of useless spin

17. Sep 14, 2012 at 4:45 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    So a rape victim isn't an innocent human being?? Why should they be forced to endure pain for someone elses evil because another life is an eventual result of that evil?? You are deluded if you think a woman isn't being punished by being pregnant from a rape. I dare you to tell any pregnant woman that they aren't suffering while being pregnant...and then tack on top of that the emotional trauma from a rape and spending a life raising a child from a violent attack.

You are using your "moral compass" to determine what someone else should do and that is not right...You have no place to tell someone else what to do with their body. Would I consider abortion as option for me-Probably not but That doesn't mean everyone else should have to play by my rules.

Thanks for the TLDW review... Saved me 30 odd minutes!!!

18. Sep 14, 2012 at 5:33 AM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    along with the thought process from some of the folks in here, abortion in the case of rape is a non-issue since they can shut that thing down!!

:rolleyes:

on a personal note, i'm pro-choice, EXCEPT for when it comes to late term abortions that are not affecting the health of the mother. until a fetus is developed enough to be able to live outside of a womb and actually live, nothing says it would make it to begin with. the holier-than-thou types will disagree, but oh well. it could be spun off into a great religious quip, but i'll refrain.

19. Sep 14, 2012 at 5:44 AM
    TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    This is bull shit propaganda. I can't believe I wasted 14 minutes of my day watching that shit. This thread is a waste of time and space.

20. Sep 14, 2012 at 7:13 AM
    worthywads

worthywads Well-Known Member

Member:
    Peoples Republic of Boulder
    Vehicle:
    05 5-lug access I4 Stick, 70 Challenger Vert
    My post #49 covered my thoughts.

I'm with OZ, kind of pointless to go on repeating myself too.

Products Discussed in

To Top