1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1936 Pontiac 4-door slant back for resto

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by kolie, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 4, 2011 at 6:29 AM
    kolie

kolie [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    NNJ
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Std Cab, 5-speed
    work box, bed liner
    I have a restorable 1936 Pontiac 4-door. Runs, all original, resto started.
    No time to finish. Some extra parts. Own a piece of American history.

$3800 or BO. Sell dierctly in NNJ 07480

Call cell only. 1 -973 - 634 - 1747.

Bob

posted 7/4:confused:

2. Jul 4, 2011 at 6:35 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    DC or New Jersey - Depends on the day....
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Photos are required.

3. Jul 4, 2011 at 6:37 AM
    bowzerdoo77

bowzerdoo77 U.S.M.C.

Member:
    Carlsbad CA
    Vehicle:
    2016 DBL CAB 4x4TRD OFF ROAD
    6 inch Pro comp Stage 1 lift 305/70/18 MasterCraft MXT 18x9 Monster wheels,
    yea how about follow the rules, they will lock it out

4. Jul 4, 2011 at 6:42 AM
    kolie

kolie [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    NNJ
    Vehicle:
    work box, bed liner
    Sitting here having my coffe and I thought I'd post the Pontiac. I would have to take a few digits. which is no problem, but wanted to see if there are ANY serious interest first.
    Not interested in tire kickers, or BS artists to waste my time.
    This is a solid car which I think must be saved. I have put 5 grand into it already, but it sits under a blue tarp starting on it's second year.
    Breaks my heart....
    Kolie

5. Jul 4, 2011 at 6:47 AM
    kolie

kolie [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    NNJ
    Vehicle:
    work box, bed liner
    Posted same on Craig's List, North New Jersey, which had some pictures, as well.

6. Jul 4, 2011 at 6:52 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Vehicle:
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Great- Have you read the B/S/T rules for Tacomaworld??

Because they specifically state photos must be posted here. (not to mention your craigslist ad is not linked here)

7. Jul 5, 2011 at 1:48 AM
    WhatThePho?

WhatThePho? Greg Graffin 2016

Member:
    First Name:
    Andre
    HCMC, VN
    Vehicle:
    2006 STi
    The things required to pull bitches
    I'm sure we would like to see what we were buying even if it's not this car. Well maybe that's just me.

8. Jul 5, 2011 at 5:13 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Vehicle:
    If you don't like the rules- Leave. They are posted clearly and they ARE the rules, if you think they are dumb or not. Of the 4 Forums I regularly frequent- Two require photos (and the other one has more rules than we do here about the photos), one highly encourages, and one says nothing...So you are wrong about that part (which doesn't matter because the rules are the rules like I said already-Are you catching my drift?)

The photos are for the protection of both the buyer and the seller and because the staff doesn't want to deal with issues like "He sent me this instead of that" and other such confusion.

At this point the OP has been giving the chance to posts photos and has not...PM a moderator when you are willing/able to update the post with photos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
To Top