1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1988 Toyota Pickup - Stolen

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by 06RadiantRed, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Jan 31, 2014 at 5:52 AM
    1967FB

1967FB Member

Member:
    MD
    Vehicle:
    Speedway Blue
    Stock
    Glad to hear it was found. That is a sharp, well cared for rig! I had an '86 that I loved! It was a great truck that was traded for a 94 4Runner and that for a 08 Tacoma TRD Sport DC. There are far too many stolen vehicles of all sorts for them to be tow jobs. NICB says only about 5-10% might involve towing. Many cars have to be flat-bedded anymore, making it too noisy to use a tow rig. I had a Ravelco put on mine very soon after I bought it. I am out in the boonies a lot and can' trust cell phone or Lo-Jack to have service...and there are jammers available for less than $200 that take out these systems completely, GPS, too. Alarms...when was the last time you called the police about an alarm going off. Check out the testimonials at www.Ravelco.com and see what I mean. It will certainly work on yours and the tech comes to you to install. Easy to use, too, with no way to bypass it. No plug, no go. Even a tech can't get a key for it after it is installed, only you direct from the manufacturer. Lifetime warranty. Best wishes on keeping your truck where you parked it in the future!:D

2. Feb 4, 2014 at 9:32 AM
    dapetik

dapetik Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Barboursville, Va
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Sport
    Magic bedcover, sweet ass floormats, rocket boosters, warp drive
    They should enact a "hate crime" type law that carries extra punishment for people molesting irreplaceable vehicles. Also tired of seeing Hollywood destroy classic cars in films :(

Products Discussed in

To Top