1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1996 Mustang Cobra SVT

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by ntilehman, May 7, 2013.

1. May 7, 2013 at 8:43 AM
    ntilehman

ntilehman [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner Off Road
    Rock Sliders Front Light Bar +1.5" Front Arms with Ext. Kings
    I have a 1996 Mustang Cobra SVT. The exterior is white with a black and tan interior. It has 74k original miles on the whole car. There are a lot of performance parts on this vehicle. It has a Vortech V-1 supercharger that pushes 8-9 psi. This makes this car have about 475HP. The clutch is a King Cobra rated for 600HP. This will hold for a long time. There is a Steeda clutch quandrant. The T-45 transmission is shifted by a B&M Pro Ripper shifter. The car has Ford Racing lowering springs all around. The rear control arms are all tubular making for a more controlled rear end. This was needed because of the added horsepower from the supercharger. This car will need to be finished as it stands right now. The interior was taken out to be refreshed. There are new front seats that replicate Corbeau seats. They are on stock brackets so you still have power driver seat. The car needs tires also. The transmission has a bent shift fork on the 5th-R gears. This will need to be replaced to be driven. There is about another $1500 that needs to put into this car to be finished. As a finished car this will bring $9-11k all day.

I am asking $5500.
    Located in Joshua Tree, CA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. May 7, 2013 at 9:47 AM
    ShouldBEasy

ShouldBEasy Well-Known Member

Member:
    Body looks clean, I would throw some engine cleaner in the engine bay and polish that up a bit. Would probably attract more attention if we could see how it'll shine up.

3. May 7, 2013 at 10:00 AM
    ntilehman

ntilehman [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner Off Road
    Rock Sliders Front Light Bar +1.5" Front Arms with Ext. Kings

If the wind would ever go away I would. The water leaves the hose 2 inches and flys away. It's been annoying for a week now.

To Top