1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1gr Built Engine with Cams by APR

Discussion in 'X-Runners' started by Punk Pony, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Nov 3, 2013 at 12:32 PM
    Punk Pony

Punk Pony [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    stock
    No you don't. :cool:

2. Nov 3, 2013 at 4:37 PM
    pinkstallion

pinkstallion New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake Steel
    on my own island
    Vehicle:
    Pink Stallion
    You will never know by looking at the ass end.
    Damn, that is a bad as* X-Runner. I have been checking out the posts since I have an X-Runner, too. I keep on the downlow with the rest of my X-runner friends, the ones that don't ever post and hate that other X-Runner site, you know the site that bashes anyone on there that isn't part of their click.

Mr. Punkpony can you send me some more pics of your X. We are running twin turbo setups and we want to check out your setup so we can see if there is anything you are doing that we haven't done.

3. Nov 3, 2013 at 5:18 PM
    Punk Pony

Punk Pony [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    stock
    Sold it to a member on Custom Tacos. But yea the forum you are referring to is xru. Bunch of kids started that forum and if are not part of the click than eventually you will be banned. I told the owner to kiss me where the sun don't shine and closed my account. I am in some other car forums and have not any issues at all. Very cool forums. Anyway I sold the X-Runner because I left it with Allan Phillips Racing for warranty work and well........over 2 1/2 years later it is no where near getting finished. I can see why his partner left him. Believe me I am pissed. Or was pissed. I am currently rollin in a very fun and quick vehicle. Let me know if ya need more info.

4. Jun 18, 2015 at 9:20 AM
    FreidTaco

FreidTaco 'merica

Member:
    First Name:
    null
    Wy
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma TRD OffRoad SR5
    Billys 5100 all four corners, fronts set at 0 with 886x coils, 2" AAL, Betterbuilt toolbox, 1.25" spidertrax, 3" Flowmaster 50 series delta flow, own fog light mod, mounted Streamlight rechargeable stinger, toolbox light, ScanGuage Oh... and URD Stage 3 SC
  5. Jun 18, 2015 at 9:24 AM
    Ninj

Ninj Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ninja
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    2011 Super White TRD Off-road SR5 6 Speed
    URD True Cold Air Intake Full Exhaust 2.5" Stainless Steel Pipe, Doug Thorley Headers, 2 stock catalytic converters (2 cat deletes), X Pipe, Dual Flowmaster Super 44s, 2 Jones 18 inch stainless steel tips, Full exhaust exits before rear passenger wheel like the SVT Lightning (In the process of doing Krisxone’s 09+ ECU adapter so I can go URD Boosted) 3 Inch Ultimate Toyotech lift (Silver Painted Coilovers) with Old Man Emu Leafs (No add-a-leaf here) www.katalystclothing.com
    Are those both Doug Throley long tube headers? I'd like to know when DT switched over to a larger tube size, Does anyone know?

6. Jun 18, 2015 at 9:35 AM
    Ninj

Ninj Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ninja
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    2011 Super White TRD Off-road SR5 6 Speed
    URD True Cold Air Intake Full Exhaust 2.5" Stainless Steel Pipe, Doug Thorley Headers, 2 stock catalytic converters (2 cat deletes), X Pipe, Dual Flowmaster Super 44s, 2 Jones 18 inch stainless steel tips, Full exhaust exits before rear passenger wheel like the SVT Lightning (In the process of doing Krisxone’s 09+ ECU adapter so I can go URD Boosted) 3 Inch Ultimate Toyotech lift (Silver Painted Coilovers) with Old Man Emu Leafs (No add-a-leaf here) www.katalystclothing.com
    Nevermind I think I solved it, the headers on the right are JBAs and the left ones are DT

To Top