1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1st gen possibly for sale

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by troach, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Mar 4, 2012 at 8:16 PM
    troach

troach [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    tyler
    Craig, CO
    Vehicle:
    00 taco limited SR5 2.7l 3"lift K&N.CAI w/ARB
    K&N CAI, ARB front bumper, 3" procomp lift w/KYB GAS-adjust in front, and Rancho rsx8000's rear w/ add a leaf. 33" toyo open country a/t,
    Will post pics soon, but I have a 2000 taco, 220,xxx miles trd sr5, 2.7l extra cab, K&N CAI, 3" procomp spacer lift in the front with add a leaf in the rear with KYB shocks up front and ranchos in the rear, 33" toyo a/t, ARB deluxe bull bar with winch mount, sun roof. Runs strong! its my daily driver and i am looking to possibly sell it, BUT....It has been wrecked and rolled :( . I fixed it and i still drive it everyday. Only window that busted out is the pass. rear window. It looks like hell but still runs like a tacoma! What would be a reasonable price$ range to ask for a truck in this condition? and let me know if any of you would be willing to buy and i can send some more detailed pics

IMAG0172.jpg
    PB220659.jpg
    PB220658.jpg
    PB230497.jpg
    PB050475.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top