1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1st Toyota

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Griz, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Mar 25, 2012 at 1:23 PM
    Griz

Griz [OP] New Member

Member:
    Orlando
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner
    Hi group!
    Was bored a few weeks ago and decided to go looking at a second vehicle. years ago, my dad had an '82 Toyota 4WD pick up that he drove for over 200,000 trouble free miles. So I decided to look at Toyota pick-ups.

I like the looks of the 2012 Tacoma and I really like the Gunmetal (Magnetic Grey Metallic I learned). We went to the local Toyota dealer (just to look) and the salesman was showing us this silver Tacoma with the 4 cylinder engine and right next to it was a double cab Tacoma with the 6 cylinder engine in exactly the color I wanted and to also had the TRD Sport package. Took the truck for a raod test and needless to say, I took it home with me about 3 hours later!
    Love the truck!

2. Mar 25, 2012 at 1:25 PM
    captain.cardinal1

captain.cardinal1 instagram @e11lfd

Member:
    First Name:
    chad
    louisville, ky
    Vehicle:
    2016 trdorsb inferno FTMFW
    Pelfreybilt front aluminum bumper, full Pelfreybilt skid set, Pelfreybilt sliders, hondo garage phone vent mount, icon stage 3 lift, scs rays 10, 285-70-17 ridge grappler, c4 fab mid height bed rack (currently getting powder)
    bought my second 2nd Gen Tacoma in February. MGM. Love it. Best vehicle on the road. Congrats.

3. Mar 25, 2012 at 5:03 PM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW! :wave:

Products Discussed in

To Top