1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

<<2 Benchmades and Iphone Case F.S>>

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by sandman427, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Jun 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    Hey guys i gotta couple knives for sale...

The BenchMade on the left is the Mel Purdue Edition Knife (154CM Steal)
    The One on the Right is the BenchMade Triage (154CM Steal)

Im asking for 85$ a piece or 150$ for the pair

[​IMG]

Im also selling a brand new Otter Box (Armor series) the only thing i did was open it to try it out on the phone... it retails for 99$ Im going to sell it for 75$

[​IMG]

Im willing to work with but please no Low Balling :cool::cool:

Also shipping costs will be on you

2. Jun 24, 2013 at 12:09 PM
    Yota33

Yota33 Cajun Yotas

Member:
    First Name:
    Billy
    Lake Charles, LA
    Vehicle:
    2011 PreRunner TRD Sport
    5% Tint on all windows
    Is it $150 for the two knife and the case or just the knifes? If not how much on the case?

3. Jun 24, 2013 at 12:19 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    150 for the 2 BenchMades and 75$ for the case... but if you are looking at all 3 i might give a little leeway ;);)

4. Jun 24, 2013 at 12:51 PM
    Yota33

Yota33 Cajun Yotas

Member:
    First Name:
    Billy
    Lake Charles, LA
    Vehicle:
    2011 PreRunner TRD Sport
    5% Tint on all windows
    Hmmmm I might have to see about that case. I'm already buying a cold air intake on my next paycheck from here. Maybe if I'm sweet enough the gf will buy it for me!

5. Jun 24, 2013 at 12:52 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    you better start acting nice hahahaha... yea man let me know

6. Jun 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM
    magikbean562

magikbean562 once flirted with danger, danger got clingy

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    socal
    Vehicle:
    pinto
    33" mudders
    using your feet to hold the phone case there stubby? :D

7. Jun 24, 2013 at 4:00 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    SI!!!

8. Jun 24, 2013 at 8:03 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    Bump...

9. Jun 24, 2013 at 8:49 PM
    aahee1111

aahee1111 Active Member

Member:
    what didnt you like about the armor series? just out of curiosity, definitely interested in the triage as well, big knife guy here

10. Jun 25, 2013 at 4:08 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    Nothing to be honest... It's an awesome knife and I have quite a few now for EDC and these 2 sit in my desk now lol...

11. Jun 25, 2013 at 4:10 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    The only thing the armor series lacked for me is that it wasn't the rubber texture... It's hard plastic... It's well built case though

12. Jun 25, 2013 at 3:19 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    BUMPPPPP

13. Jun 26, 2013 at 8:06 PM
    wrat

wrat Well-Known Member

Member:
    Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma Xcab 4x4 TRD
    I can't believe you are selling the Benchmade triage knife. I have the same knife but with the black blade as my everyday carry knife. Does yours have the clip on the backside? Anyhow, anyone interested in a good everyday carry knife, I highly recommend that knife.

14. Jun 27, 2013 at 1:04 PM
    Hiatt1991

Hiatt1991 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Hiatt
    Ventura, CA
    Vehicle:
    2022 Toyota Tacoma SR5 DCSB 4x4
    4" Bodylift 20" Offroad shock spacers Turbo Encabulator
    "Steel" not steal.... haha just giving you a hard time. :) I've got a benchmade just like those. Great knife.

15. Jun 27, 2013 at 1:41 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    Thank you lol... Stupid predictive text... Ah well I sold both knives already lol

16. Jul 27, 2013 at 4:05 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    I'm still selling he case if anyone is interested...

17. Jul 27, 2013 at 4:08 PM
    tostidos

tostidos Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Apple Valley, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 LT 6spd
    Benchmades are great knives! Ive had the same knife for almost 4 years now and serves me well.

18. Jul 27, 2013 at 4:20 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    Thanks man... Knifes already sold... Just trying to sell the case now

Products Discussed in

To Top