1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2000 tacoma wheel size?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by terry13, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Oct 20, 2011 at 5:58 PM
    terry13

terry13 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    terry
    missouri
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma 4x4 sport
    Mud flap trim, T-Rex eyelids, map light dome light mod, hood deflector, Access bed cover, Grillcraft upper and lower, Painted engine cover, 2.5" Readylift leveling kit, 10" Kicker sub and amp, Weathertec floor liners, tailgate hose clamp mod, shortened factory antenna, EGR in channel window visors, flyzeye dash light, blacked out badges, 17x8 Ultra Maverick Wheels, 3rd brake light vinyl TRD decal, AFE CAI,
    Ok tryin to sell my stock wheels off my 2010 dblcb, 17". Have a guy interested but he has a 2000 tacoma. I asked him if he had a 6 lug and he said yes. So will my wheels fit his truck? Hes was going to call the dealer in the morning and ask. Was going to get all of your expert advice also!! Thanks in advance.

2. Oct 20, 2011 at 6:00 PM
    TexasTacoma37

TexasTacoma37 Well-Known Member

Member:
    The wheels will physically fit. They will sit 1" closer to the uca than the stock 2000 wheels, so if he is trying run wide tires he will need spacers.

3. Oct 20, 2011 at 7:20 PM
    terry13

terry13 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    terry
    missouri
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma 4x4 sport
    Mud flap trim, T-Rex eyelids, map light dome light mod, hood deflector, Access bed cover, Grillcraft upper and lower, Painted engine cover, 2.5" Readylift leveling kit, 10" Kicker sub and amp, Weathertec floor liners, tailgate hose clamp mod, shortened factory antenna, EGR in channel window visors, flyzeye dash light, blacked out badges, 17x8 Ultra Maverick Wheels, 3rd brake light vinyl TRD decal, AFE CAI,
    Ok. Thanks. I will let him know.

Products Discussed in

To Top