1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2001 Tacoma 4x4 4cyl Reg Cab Silver in VA

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by JDBECK23, May 29, 2011.

1. May 29, 2011 at 10:20 AM
    JDBECK23

JDBECK23 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    King George, Va
    Vehicle:
    '01 Tacoma Reg Cab 4 cyl 4x4
    2001 Toyota Tacoma SR5, 4x4 4cyl. 5 speed manual. Manual windows and locks, A/C blows cold, AM/FM/Tape/CD works great, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, new headlights, front grille, bumper, Linex bed liner, URD Short shifter. Looking to got $7500

The truck is in excellent condition, just 126k miles. 4x4 works FLAWLESSLY, tires have alot of tread left, was tested multiple times this past winter.

This truck comes with extra parts that I haven't had time to put on. New door badges, front emblem (chrome is fading), new lower outer window moulding (black paint is coming off), new OEM flywheel and aftermarket HD clutch kit ($400), set of used Tundra brake calipers and staineless steel front brake lines that I was going to use to upgrade the front brakes. All that is needed is a set of Tundra rotors and pads and you can upgrade the brakes with ease, everything bolts on!

This truck is not perfect, it has a few knicks and scratches here and there. But it is a truly awesome truck. Most of these toyotas are pretty beat up with high miles... this is a 2 owner truck. I bought this truck from the original owner last year, I even have the window sticker!

The only thing the truck "needs" is a good owner! The front bumper was starting to rust a little, after a deer jumped in front of me and added a dent to the rust/chrome look it had going on, I replaced it with a black bumper. I was going to sand and black out the rear bumper as well, but a bit of rust is showing through the chrome on the rear bumper... so that could use replacing as well. All fluids except the front and rear diff have been changed, I only use Mobil 1 products in my vehicles. Plugs are NGK as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. May 30, 2011 at 10:09 PM
    alex

alex New Member

Member:
    Hi, what kind of gas mileage do you get in the truck?

3. Jun 1, 2011 at 3:54 AM
    JDBECK23

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    King George, Va
    Vehicle:
    I average 19-21 per tank on mixed city and highway driving. I'd imagine on straight highway driving I'd get about 22 or 23.

4. Jul 11, 2011 at 10:35 PM
    CdnSldr

CdnSldr Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Northwestern Ontario (the only good part of ON)
    Vehicle:
    '96 Sex on Wheels ;)
    Deckplate mod, Bilstein 3" C/O's, NWO 2.5" rear leafs w/ overload, OME greasable Shackles, 33/12.5/15 Dura trac's, 15" Wheelers Steelies Type "B", Sat. Radio, Diff breather mod
    Do you have any pics of the undercarriage? How is the frame doing as far as rust and corrosion?

5. Jul 12, 2011 at 11:03 AM
    JDBECK23

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    King George, Va
    Vehicle:
    Truck is SOLD, thanks!

To Top