1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2002 M3, Topaz/Black, Sunroof Delete! w/ csl goods...

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Chris(NJ), Feb 28, 2011.

1. Feb 28, 2011 at 1:41 PM
    Chris(NJ)

Chris(NJ) [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Usually in Central Jersey
    Vehicle:
    08 Indigo 4x4 DC OR
    Debadged, GC Mesh Grill, Yellow Fogs, Color Matched Headlights w/ Retros, Diff Breather Mod; mickey thompson classic IIs, 5100s, toytec springs, Dakar Leaf pack, ss brake lines, Lots more...just check the build page.
    I had put this up for sale temporarily in the past, but got cold feet and pulled it down. Now I'm ready to move the car, so here it goes.

Fwiw, I'm willing to trade for certain bikes (pristine condition) + cash. Also willing to make a killer deal on a straight sale for serious buyers!

Starting an official FS ad w/ the proper thread title.

2002 BMW M3
    Topaz Blue / Black
    Sunroof Delete
    SMG
    82,000 miles
    $20,990.00 obro

Mods currently on car:
    OEM BMW CSL Bootlid
    BMW CSL/Mini Lightweight Battery
    CSL Style Rear Diffuser (FUCY)
    VCSL 1x1 Carbon Center Console
    OEM Alcantara SMG & Ebrake Boots
    OEM Alcantara SMG knob and Ebrake handle
    Euro Front Bumper w/ ACS Lower Lip molded
    Hamman Fog / Air Ducts
    E9x 18” Rims
    Stoptech SS Brake Lines
    TMS Underdrive Pully Set
    Hotchkis Sway Bars
    Eibach Springs
    Borla Mid Pipes and Muffler
    PF Subframe Bushings
    TMS Subframe Reinforcement Kit
    PF Rear RTABS
    PF Front FCABS
    RE RSM’s
    Black Grills & Gills
    OEM BMW LED Taillights
    RPI Air Scoops
    D/A Software
    20% Tint on all windows

I have the title in hand, so a quick sale is available.
    There isn’t much of a story to this car. I’m the second owner. The first purchased the car and drove it back and forth from CO to VA, racking up the majority of miles. He optioned it the way I would have. It has xenons, heated/Power/Lumbar seats, etc, but he left out the sunroof.. THANK GOD! This gives some more head clearance inside and also drops significant weight from the highest point (huge bonus when it comes to handling) I bought the car in VA and drove it home about 5 years ago now. The car did get backed in to about 3 years ago. It was all cosmetic damage. I should have pics on my comp if need be. There was absolutely no mechanical or structural integrity that was compromised in any way (heck, I drove it home from work, where it happened). In the end, it worked out for the better, as this was when I upgraded the front bumper. This was its only incident.
    Otherwise, its been cared for by myself, JMK BMW and on the side by the head M mechanic at JMK (NJ forum members can vouch for his mechanical abilities. Just ask me for references if you want/need). Oil changes were every 4-5k miles. I just did an oil change and new wiper blades about 3 weeks ago. NJ Inspection was JUST done in June, so its good for 2 more years.
    The car took top honors at a concours style car show in Morristown NJ about a year and a half ago. (This should help give you an idea of the cosmetic condition). Off the top of my head, I think the only damage is a small (think half dime size) ding in the rear bumper. Note, you cant even see it in the recent straight-on rear shot posted below. Its really only noticeable if you're ~2ft away from it) and slight (maybe 3/4") road rash on pass rear wheel (all 3 other rims are perfect). I replaced the driver side rain gutter/finisher b/c the rear window seal was dry rotted. This was not a cheap fix. The part alone is ~250.00. Inspection II was already done, as was all SMG updates and of course the rod bearing recall. I also did a full interior color change. The vehicle came w/ grey interior, however, I purchased a black interior and did the install. I have pics of swap for interested parties. The interior is EASILY a 9.5/10! Absolutely no wear on the seat bolsters..try finding that nowadays! :)

Can include a Cali. Car Cover for it. Also have US spec trunk and diffuser to go w/ the car.

Look ma! No Sunroof!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

No bolster wear!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heres the rashed wheel:
    [​IMG]

Lots of records!
    [​IMG]

Pic from when it was backed in to:
    [​IMG]

edit: Just realized I didnt have any dash photos posted. Heres a couple before putting the black seats in. Only ones I have atm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And one w/ the Pole Position in there:

[​IMG]

2. Feb 28, 2011 at 9:05 PM
    bdubbz

bdubbz Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Alabama
    GLWS, super clean.

3. Feb 28, 2011 at 9:27 PM
    Chris(NJ)

Chris(NJ) [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Usually in Central Jersey
    Vehicle:
    08 Indigo 4x4 DC OR
    Debadged, GC Mesh Grill, Yellow Fogs, Color Matched Headlights w/ Retros, Diff Breather Mod; mickey thompson classic IIs, 5100s, toytec springs, Dakar Leaf pack, ss brake lines, Lots more...just check the build page.
    Thanks man! Fwiw, I'll open this up and offer it for 18,400. If the bike I'm looking to get sells before I get a buyer for this, I'm going to bump the price back up. This is just an effort to move the car quickly so that I can pick up another toy

To Top