1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2004 Tacoma - 98k miles 4x4 V6 5spd TRD Off-Road

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by 04tacofan, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Jan 17, 2016 at 2:48 PM
    04tacofan

04tacofan [OP] Member

Member:
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    BUY ME!
    Longtime lurker, but probably my first post here. 2004 Toyota Tacoma for sale, $15,500 - I am not interested in trades. 100% cash only, located in Denver.

Craigslist post here: https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5407323519.html

Xtracab model with the larger 3.4L V6, 4x4 5-speed Manual with 6.2 ft. bed, features the TRD Off-Road package - just 98,000 (97,900 but I will continue to drive as my daily driver) miles. Black Sand Pearl exterior with Oak (tan) interior.

Selling because I am moving on to something with four doors, this truck has been unbelievable (I have owned for nearly 10 years - purchased 09/06) and will continue to run reliably for a long time.

Clean carfax, second owner - Truck is in good cosmetic condition and runs excellent - has some minor scratches and dents consistent with a 12 year old vehicle. Just detailed, and I just installed a brand new battery. Oil always changed every 3-5k miles and I have all service records. VIN # 5TEWN72N94Z388011

Vehicle is completely stock with the following exceptions:

- Matching, locking canopy (locks work, but will need replacement soon, they're usually about $20). Canopy includes Thule feet and crossbars

- Grillcraft brand grill insert with Hella 500 driving lights mounted behind the grill

-Alpine CDE-147BT receiver (w/ advanced bluetooth connectivity) and Sound Ordnance B-8P powered subwoofer professionally installed. Subwoofer located under drivers seat

- Viper alarm system installed prior to my ownership, is awesome

- Driver and passenger windows professionally tinted to match factory tint of rear windows - If I recall, it's approx 20%

- Removed all badges, logos, and decals

- Matching tan WeatherTech rubber floormats in front and rear

-K&N air filter (simply needs cleaning every 50,000-100,000 miles)

All known imperfections are as follows:

- one fist-sized dent below right rear taillight (evident in photos), one small crack in plastic fairing on front bumper

- one lightbulb that lights up the right side of the speedometer is out - I have LED replacement bulbs in hand and will include with the sale. One of the driving lights behind the grille is also out, I presume it's just a bulb. Have a replacement and will include.

- Only when it's very cold out, the passenger door lock doesn't always unlock with the keyless entry - I suspect it may simply be that the door lock actuator needs cleaning.

- Both rear pop-out windows open and close fine, however the latches have a tiny broken piece - (these are notoriously finicky for this model ) Not a big deal as the windows can be locked open or closed, just need to be done so with care.

Email me at jewett_k@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Thanks,

Kevin

Ext 1.jpg
    Ext 2.jpg
    Ext 3.jpg
    Ext 4.jpg
    Ext 5.jpg
    IMG_2032.jpg
    IMG_2033.jpg
    IMG_2034.jpg
    IMG_2039.jpg
    IMG_2040.jpg