1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2004 Tacoma Doudle Cab 3.4L TRD Prerunner 57K mi- Southern California - $9500

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacomas For Sale (1995-2004)' started by jlcanterbury, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Oct 27, 2016 at 7:50 PM
    jlcanterbury

jlcanterbury [OP] Member

Member:
    For sale is my 2004 Toyota Tacoma double cab. This truck has Toyota's legendary 3.4L V6 with only 157,000 miles. Automatic transmission- shifts smoothly with no issues. The engine runs incredibly strong and has no problems at all! This is the 2wd Prerunner TRD, which has the locking rear differential from the factory.

I've owned this truck since 2004. It has been well maintained and taken care of, and I'm sad to let it go. Everything works on it- power locks, power windows, CD/tape player etc. I've never had any issues with the truck at all, never broken down or left me stranded over the last 12 years of ownership.

The only issue with the truck as of today is fading paint on the roof and on 1 spot on the hood. This is somewhat common for Toyotas from this era, especially trucks that have lived near the ocean, as the hot sun and salty air will cause fading paint. I covered the roof with some plasti-dip removable paint to help block the sun. The truck is priced lower because of this cosmetic paint damage to give the new owner the option to re-paint the roof and hood, or leave as-is. I personally didn't mind a little fading paint so I didn't go for a respray. Other than that, all other paint is in beautiful condition other than the usual small scratches that any truck from 2004 would have.

Clean title, current registration. Ready to transfer to the right buyer. Please reply here or contact me by phone/text or email if you are interested. 949-338-1500

Asking $9500 OBO.

More pics can be found on my Craigslist ad-
    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5829201825.html

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top