1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2005 Tacoma 4x4 Access Cab SR5 91k 6spd in GA!!

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by wmflyfisher, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Dec 8, 2011 at 2:47 PM
    wmflyfisher

wmflyfisher [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    PCB, FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Sport 4x4
    **SOLD!!!**

The time has come to get rid of my beloved 2005 Tacoma. With my job I really don't drive all that much so I have decided to downsize and pay off some bills. I purchased this truck back in June of 2009 from a Lexus Master Technician in South Carolina. This has been my favorite rig over the past 7 that I have owned and has given me zero problems. The previous owner performed all routine maintenance with genuine Toyota parts, filters, and such. I continued routine maintenance throughout ownership. This truck has never been offroad. Here are the specs.

- 2005 Access Cab V6 6Spd Manual SR5 4x4, 91k miles, oil changed every 3k. Runs and drives wonderfully. The suspension setup is plush. Has a surprising amount of power considering tire size and all. I regularly pull an 18ft boat during the summer with no problems. 15-18MPG. The 6Spd shifts in and out all of the gears very smoothly.

- Outside in good condition. Has a few minor dings and scratches here and there, nothing serious. Could use a good coat of wax.

- Inside in good condition with minor signs of ware. Nothing out of the ordinary for a 7 year old vehicle.

Add-ons

- Demello (Icon) coilovers, roughly 10k miles (fresh rebuild), Toytec rear AAL's with Bilstein 5100's. Like I said before, the ride is excellent.

- Relentless Fab powdercoated front bumper with fog lights, New (never used) Warn M8000 winch with synthetic line, Hella Rally 4000 driving lights.

- 285/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs, roughly 10K miles, tread ware is even. FJ Cruiser wheels.

- 2010 OEM color matched front grill, 2010 OEM headlights

- Jason locking camper top, top of the line with carpeted interior, reinforced roof for extra load capacity. Thule rack system.

- WeatherTech floor mats front and rear, Alpine CD player with ipod interface cable, Pioneer TS-D1602R front speakers.

This has been an outstanding vehicle. Like I said before, I have never had any problems out of this truck. It is ready to roll. Please don't ask me to part anything out. I really don't have time to remove and replace parts with my job and all. I would prefer to sell as is. I may consider selling the camper top separately but that is all.

Located in Nth West GA about 30 minutes below Chattanooga in Trenton GA. Will consider meeting if you want to see the truck but I'm frequently on call with work so I will try my best to work it out if possible. I have the title in hand.

$18000 obo with camper top

$17500 obo w/o camper top

Please let me know if you have any questions. I will respond promptly.

Thanks,
    Wes

7065405058 - Lv mes OR Text
    cooter947 at yahoo
    PM me here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dec 8, 2011 at 5:34 PM
    TroutBum

TroutBum Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Michigan
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 Access Cab 4x4
    Leer 100R
    Bump for a nice looking truck! Timing is a little off, we're looking at getting rid of her Explorer and buying another Tacoma, just not quite ready. Good luck with the sale.

Mike

3. Dec 8, 2011 at 7:32 PM
    jspetrovitsis

jspetrovitsis Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    NEW HAMPSAHHH
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TX PRO
    Toytec/Eibach front coils, Bilsteins on all four, 2 '' AAL, Light Racing UCA, K&N CAI, Weathertecs front and back, Wet Okoles, Alpine INA W900BT in dash navigation, LED cab lights
    just out of curiosity, did you have any rubbing issues before you put the custom bumper on? I am trying to put the same size tires under my truck and am questioning whether it will rub or not

4. Dec 8, 2011 at 7:33 PM
    TeamSarcasm

TeamSarcasm Mr. President

Member:
    Nice truck! That's going to make someone incredibly happy! GLWS!

5. Dec 8, 2011 at 9:31 PM
    wmflyfisher

wmflyfisher [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    PCB, FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Sport 4x4
    Thanks guys! It is a nice rig.

Sorry man but it's been a while since I've had the factory bumper on so I have no idea. Good luck.

To Top