1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2006 DCSB Sport 4x4 212xxx miles $14,000

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacomas For Sale (2005-2015)' started by OCTacorotti, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Dec 26, 2021 at 7:28 PM
    OCTacorotti

OCTacorotti [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Irvine
    Vehicle:
    2nd Gen TRD Sport
    Hey tacomaworld,

here’s your classic “get it before the dealership does” post. Fiancé wants a 4Runner and we’ve got one in order. That said, the Tacoma is up for grabs.

2006 Double cab short bed 4x4 automatic with just over 200k miles. We’ve had this truck for 5-6 years and put the last 120k miles on it. Nothing but typically dependable performance from this truck. It’s in solid shape and has some minor modifications, including but not limited to:

Intake and Gibson exhaust, din head unit with Bluetooth, sub and amp behind rear passenger seats, leveling kit via revtech spacer (+2.5 front +1 rear), black wheels w 265/70/17 KO2’s with less then 10k miles.

The vehicle is used so there are the typical bumps and scrapes but the truck is accident free and everything works as it should. I wouldn’t hesitate to hop in this truck and drive it cross country. Most the miles are from ski trips, camping trips, sight seeing all over the west coast and commuting to work.

We live in Irvine, CA but the car is registered and titled Oregon. My local smog place tells me he can’t smog the car with the intake and throttle body spacer kit. I’ve been told there are some simple solutions to this problem but My desire to deal with it is low. Please reach out I am happy to offer details about the truck. More pics upon request!

192B5B38-B025-4555-8819-3F3DFB9E70C3.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top