1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2006 PeRunner mudflap question

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by dan2116, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Jun 16, 2011 at 8:53 PM
    dan2116

dan2116 [OP] Member

Member:
    Redding Ca
    Vehicle:
    2015 PreRunner SR5
    TRD exhaust & sport alloy wheels
    I have a 2006 PreRunner 2wd two broken flaps left front & right rear. Will the mud flaps from 05 - 11 truly fit all Tacoma trucks. I called my local dealer and was asked for the vin number because of differences. Ebay sellers will not take returns so I don't want to get a set that won't fit and the new price is staggering for just one. Are there after market flaps that look and fit good?Thank you for your help.

2. Jun 16, 2011 at 8:58 PM
    meeestirg

meeestirg Well-Known Member

Member:
    D15, CA
    i think the only differences is that the earlier year 2nd gen tacomas had shorter mud flaps (further up from the ground). and the later year 2nd gen tacomas have mud flaps that are only a few inches from the ground. but bolt-on wise i think they are all the same. someone correct me if i'm wrong.

some would say to just take them all off but if i had a choice cause i had to buy i'd choose the earlier year 2nd gen tacomas mud flaps cause they are shorter ( if thats true).

3. Jun 16, 2011 at 9:01 PM
    BlueTaco07

BlueTaco07 Super Mod!

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Panama city, Florida
    Vehicle:
    Looking
    They will all fit your truck. However like he said they range in sizes from year model. Personally I would just take them off.

To Top