1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2006 TACOMA DOUBLE CAB SR5 TRD FOR SALE

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by STEVECBR929RR, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Sep 11, 2011 at 3:28 PM
    STEVECBR929RR

STEVECBR929RR [OP] STEVECBR929RR

Member:
    First Name:
    STEVE
    CONNECTICUT
    Vehicle:
    06 TACOMA DBL CAB SR5 TRD
    black nerf bars, AVS in channel rain guards
    Hi All,

I just found out on Friday that my job is relocating to a new location which will double my commute. Unfortunately I have to sell my Tacoma and buy something like a hybrid that gets 30 mpgs+

For sale is my 2006 Toyota Tacoma. I live in CT and drove to PA a couple years back because this was the exact truck I wanted. Its a Double Cab and has both the TRD Sport package and the SR5 package including the hood scoop and color matched bumpers. It is the beautiful Indigo Blue Color. It has the optional Tow Package and 400watt power converter outlet in the bed. It is the short 5 foot bed. I think the double cab and 6 foot bed is just too long so I opted for the short bed. The truck is all stock except the following. I put a K & N filter in it and TRD floor mats. I also installed some nice black running boards and 265/70/17 oversized Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires. The tires are less than a year old and have less than 10,000 miles on them. I paid $1500 for these tires! I have a light 35% tint and the AVS in channel rain guards. I installed a moto-x bed extender for transporting my quad/dirtbike. I may or may not include this with the truck. Other options include power windows & doors and cruise control.

The truck only has 51,000 miles on it and has never been in an accident. The paint is all original. It is in good/average condition for its age and mileage. There a couple dings on the back bumper/tailgate but nothing too noticeable. Whoever buys this truck will be very happy with it, no question about it. I bought this truck with cash so I have a clean CT title in hand. KBB rated in good condition (not Excellent) is $22,000 trade in & almost $25,000 private party. NADA in good condition is $21,000 trade in & $24,600 retail. I am looking for an easy, no hassle sale and therefore I am willing to sell for $20,000. Please call me anytime if you want to see the truck.

For pictures see craigslist or ebay ad below. I have 100% feedback on ebay so you know this is the real deal.

thanks!

Steve (203) 410-1366

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/2593661706.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180723194457#ht_483wt_1252

2. Sep 11, 2011 at 5:06 PM
    Datsik

Datsik Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2012 4x4 Sport
    Stock
    That definitely sounds reasonable, GLWS.

To Top