1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2007 Chrome Grill

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by justinh, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Jun 1, 2009 at 12:09 PM
    justinh

justinh [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma TRD Offroad 4x4
    I just took this off my truck and replaced it with an 09 BSP grill, the chrome is bubbling up on each side at the top, about the size of a quarter, would be a good candidate for a sand and paint....

make me an offer...

2. Jun 1, 2009 at 12:43 PM
    BGreene

BGreene Rookie Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Sharpsburg, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 DC- Black
    Blacked Out Emblems, Blacked out grille, 20% Tint-over factory, Paint matched rear bumper, 3" Suspension Lift, Custom "TRD Black" Decals, BHLM, Seat belt chime mod. Mods to come: Bull bar, step bars, scooped hood, OEM skid plate, tinted tails
    $45 plus shipping to 30263 (In GA)

3. Jun 1, 2009 at 12:46 PM
    justinh

Member:
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
    Sounds good, where are you in Georgia? I live in Canton and work in Alpharetta....

looks like you might be down near Newnan? I don't get down that way often but the box is pretty big (I have the box from my replacement grill to ship it in) so it may be a better deal to just drive up and pick it up, I could meet you in Woodstock one night during the week.

4. Jun 1, 2009 at 12:48 PM
    BGreene

BGreene Rookie Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Sharpsburg, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    Blacked Out Emblems, Blacked out grille, 20% Tint-over factory, Paint matched rear bumper, 3" Suspension Lift, Custom "TRD Black" Decals, BHLM, Seat belt chime mod. Mods to come: Bull bar, step bars, scooped hood, OEM skid plate, tinted tails
    We might could work out a pick-up then. I live in Newnan. It's exit 47 off of I-85 S.B. Just about 15 min from Union City and 25 from Atlanta

5. Jun 1, 2009 at 12:51 PM
    justinh

Member:
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
    looks like you responded at the same time i was editing the post, let me know if you want to pick it up or if you want me to measure the box out and get a shipping quote, I'd have to think that because of the size of the box it would be at least $20-$25 to ship it even ground. Trust me, you want the packaging in there too, it took Toyota of Dallas two tries since Fed-Ex broke the first one getting it to me...

6. Jun 1, 2009 at 12:54 PM
    BGreene

BGreene Rookie Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Sharpsburg, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    Yeah. I wouldn't have a problem driving up one day and getting it. I might be able to come up one day this weekend, but other than that it would have to be next week. PM me your address and we can set up and date and time thats good for both.

Products Discussed in

To Top