1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2009 Kawasaki ER-6N Ninja 650

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by rmerchant3, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Jan 30, 2012 at 6:14 AM

rmerchant3 [OP] Insert nonsense here

Feb 26, 2010
    This is a 2009 plasma blue Kawasaki ER-6N with 5500 miles on it. It is essentially a Ninja 650 without all the plastic. The bike rides great and has never given me a single issue. Starts up and idles better than any of my other bikes, even in cold weather. The last time I clocked the mileage it was getting 46 mpg. It has HID's for the high and low beams. It also has a full Yoshimura exhaust and a power commander V. I added spools to the rear swingarm (same color as bike) to make oil changes and any other maintenance a breeze. Also has a fender eliminator to tidy up the rear section. The bike was broken in per the service manual and is completely up to date. This bike is in near mint condition and has never been damaged. The bike is a great beginner bike or an awesome commuter bike. It has plenty of power, but is easily maneuverable as well for a starter bike. $3900.00 Located in Columbia, SC.

Yeah, I copy and pasted this from my CL ad....
To Top