1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2009 Tacoma Invoice Price

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Stryker, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Jul 25, 2009 at 6:06 PM
    rufeecolada

rufeecolada Member

Member:
    I could probably research the answer, but if I live in Tennessee and buy in Alabama or Georgia, do I have to pay taxes in both states, and how do they license it too you. By the way for those of you in TN, it is considered the Cincinnati region and not the southeast region. Thats why the deals are different and I am thinking of going with the 0%apr. What I don't know is the $797 southeast admin fee (from edmunds). Anyone know about this?

2. Jul 25, 2009 at 11:54 PM
    AFTaco

AFTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off-road
    You will have to reg the vehicle in your own state and pay the taxes there when u go and reg it. I am in the military originally from TN but currently a FL res that is living in the UK and is going through the same thing. I will be moving to Alaska in a few months, and they are willing to let me reg the vehicle in Alaska. Alaska is tax free, thats why I am doing it like that. Sounds confusing huh? I have to do it all by mail because I am purchasing the vehicle while I am in the UK and will be home in TN on leave. The dealership couldn't give me more than a 30day temp tag, so I have to reg the vehicle before I even get to Alaska. I know all albout the region TN is in, thats why I reccommend Marietta in Ga, they have the best deals in the SE region. With my USAA discount of $1030 below invoice, $500 dealer cash, and the $1500 rebate, comes out a little over $3k below invoice, not bad at all. P.S they wouldn't even throw floormats in after all this. So if u succeed with a better price, good on you.

Products Discussed in

To Top