1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2010 4x4 Double Cab TRD Sport Package good price?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by JB13, Jul 19, 2010.

1. JB13

JB13 [OP] Member

Member:
    Hey guys,

New to the site, but love it. Tons of great information. I currently have an 02' double cab prerunner, and have loved every minute of it.

But I thought it was time for a new Taco. I have been shopping around and the best price I have been quoted on a 2010 4x4 Double Cab TRD Sport with towing package (Magnetic Gray) is $27,960 before taxes and fees.

Do you think this is a reasonable price for the truck? I am sure everyone is sick of all of these posts asking if they are getting a good deal or not, but I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.

2. SCFirefighter

SCFirefighter on idiot patrol ;)

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephan
    Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    Silver 2010 DC TRD Sport 4x4 5'
    K&N Air Intake, MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust, ScanGauge II, Map, dome and license plate LED's, Custom Fire/Rescue decals, Weathertech deflectors, Removed mud flaps, Rear spring TSB, Spidertrax spacers, Tinted windows (5%/27%), Black Tacoma badges, 5100 Billstein x4, ToyTec Coilovers, ToyTec TSB AAL, Devil horns, Hose clamp tailgate mod, OEM bed mat, HomeLink module, Hardwire GPS, Weathertech digital fit floor lines, Front Diff drop, Rear Diff breather mod, 4xInnovation welded sliders.
    Sounds good to me. Short bed or long bed? Either way, looks good. Toyota is known not to give in too much with its sales.
    Note: don't get sucked into buying extended warranty from your dealer. Just say NO.
    You can buy geniune toyota warranty from dealers on this board for less than HALF of what your dealer might quote you. It's pure profit for them, and it will be honored nationwide.

3. Firefighter160

Firefighter160 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Eastern VA
    Vehicle:
    05 DCSB Offroad
    Yea where Im at thats a $30k truck, but you will miss your 1st gen!

4. JB13

JB13 [OP] Member

Member:
    Thanks for the input. It is short bed.

This is by far the best deal I have found in my area (Denver/northern CO) by about $1,000.

5. CtTaco

CtTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 Doublecab Sport Longbed Supercharged
    3" lift, Tundra wheels with BFG ATKO's, Viper Remote starter TRD Supercharger
    I paid $29,100 for my longbed sport package in NJ about 3 months ago which I was told was invoice by 3 dealers. I bought the white one :D What states did you search in?

6. SCFirefighter

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephan
    Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    K&N Air Intake, MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust, ScanGauge II, Map, dome and license plate LED's, Custom Fire/Rescue decals, Weathertech deflectors, Removed mud flaps, Rear spring TSB, Spidertrax spacers, Tinted windows (5%/27%), Black Tacoma badges, 5100 Billstein x4, ToyTec Coilovers, ToyTec TSB AAL, Devil horns, Hose clamp tailgate mod, OEM bed mat, HomeLink module, Hardwire GPS, Weathertech digital fit floor lines, Front Diff drop, Rear Diff breather mod, 4xInnovation welded sliders.
    You'll have the same truck as me, except mine is better because it's silver ;)
    You'll love it!

7. speedaddiktion

speedaddiktion Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jaime
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    08 Trd Sport 4x4
    That's about what i got mine for but i also had a trade in. I think you can still get a better deal, don't be afraid to walk away from the car sales people till you get the deal you want. They will usually call you back if they really want to make the deal.

8. JB13

JB13 [OP] Member

Member:
    Thanks guys. I would like to get the price down to as close to 27,000 as possible, the dealer hasn't budged though.

I have searched only in Colorado, but this is actually the last model left in the color and options I want in my 5 state region for the 2010 model. I think this is why they aren't willing to go down anymore. I am afraid to walk away hoping the dealer comes back with a better price, because it could be easily gone, and I know that I most likely cannot get a 2011 model close to this price.

9. pauldotcom

pauldotcom Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    MA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD Sport Quad Cab
    OEM Roof Rack
    Great price, buy it!

10. Andrew H

Andrew H What is this "search" you speak of?

Member:
    Dirty Tucson
    Vehicle:
    2010DCSB4X4TRDORMGM
    See build thread.
    I got my off-raod 4x4 DC SB for 27,9 before ttl. soudns like good deal to me.

11. iSTIZO99

iSTIZO99 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Jax, FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Sport 4x4 DC/SB
    Price sounds reasonable to me too. I paid about $500 more for mine and had it specially ordered because they didn't have what I wanted on inventory. Pull the trigger dude and get what you want. Just don't give in to the extras they try to pawn off on you.

12. hawkeye12

hawkeye12 Go Pack Go!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryce
    Raleigh, NC
    Vehicle:
    10 Black DC SB Tacoma TRD Sport
    Smittybilt nerf bars
    Sounds pretty good man. I got OTD for 30,000 even with my truck.. 2010 4x4 Double Cab TRD Sport... prepare to enter the great life. :D

13. SCFirefighter

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephan
    Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    Oh all the money for all the mods .. I got 3 months on you lol. Check my gallery for pics.
    I have to readjust the front coils for more height, so the full truck view picture is missing. Will take it when the truck is fully level :)

14. thainess

thainess Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sugar Land, tx
    Vehicle:
    10 prerunner trd offroad
    Plasti-dip emblems
    got my taco today for 26800 off road package but 4x2 that price is included tax and title

15. 2blu4u

2blu4u Human after all

Member:
    Northern Colorado
    Vehicle:
    07 Indigo Ink Sport
    TRD exhaust, Pro Comp leveling kit, MB wheels, Yoko Geolander tires, black Grillcraft grill, BHLM, Pop-n-Lock, Access bed cover, Katzkin leather with seat heaters, custom console cover, shorter black billet antenna, Street Performance Throttle Body Spacer, bed mat, and bed extender.
    If I was in the market for one now, I would buy that exact one tomorrow! Do not waste time, that is a really good price. I have seen used ones for the same price in our region.

16. Shamroq44

Shamroq44 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    North Carolina
    I just bought mine last month for $29,999 out the door for a 2010 DC TRD with everything... Love the reverse camera!!!

17. 225nontypical

225nontypical ????????????

Member:
    backwoods
    Vehicle:
    11 tundra DC TRD OffRoad
    bilstein 5100's weather tech floor mats katskinz leather heated seats
    i bought mine almost a year ago now and it was 30,600.00 best deal i could find in Washington, Oregon or Idaho. mine is a long bed not that it matters .

18. Ace83

Ace83 Well-Known Member

Member:
    TX
    Vehicle:
    SR5
    Bilstein Front shocks, Rough Country 3" lift kit, 5" black railway running boards
    thats a great price.. here in my area, 4x4 sports/off road package are like 32k.. got mine 29k dc lb 4x4, sr5 no package.. wtf lol

19. JoshO

JoshO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Baltimore MD
    Vehicle:
    2010 Double Cab 4x4 TRD Sport
    Window Visors and Weathertechs
    Right in line with what I paid, well you beat me by like $200.
    :)

20. Andrew H

Andrew H What is this "search" you speak of?

Member:
    Dirty Tucson
    Vehicle:
    2010DCSB4X4TRDORMGM
    See build thread.
    i got my truck for 27,9k before ttl

To Top