1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2010 Double Cab Short Bed - Magnetic Gray - FOR SALE

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by xodeuce, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Sep 15, 2012 at 7:30 PM
    xodeuce

xodeuce [OP] mmmmmmbourbon.

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2004 UZJ100
    Well, growing family has resulted in the need for an SUV, so it is time to sell the Tacoma.

Truck:
    2010 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 5' bed. Magnetic Gray Metallic, TRD Off Road Package with factory rear e-locker. Has OE XM satellite radio and antenna. OE TRD dark gray floor mats, auto dimming mirror, TRD seats and fabric. Has the inverter, downhill assist, airbag off, a-trac, all the bells and whistles. Also has the towing package with larger alternator, transmission cooler, oil cooler, group 27 battery, and factory hitch.

Mileage:
    36,900 miles, but still being driven occasionally.

Price:
    $old! Congrats GeoHiker on a cool new truck :)

How to get in touch:
    Shoot me a PM. I will check TW at least a couple times every day. I do work full time, so depending on schedule, it may be the following day before I can get back.

Has the following modifications:
    • OME 885 Springs - Front
    • OME Dakar leaf packs - Rear
    • OME Nitro shocks all the way around (Full OME suspension kit is around $1,100)
    • 3* rear axle shims
    • Light Racing UCA's ($450)
    • Stubbs Welding HD-SKO rock sliders ($355)
    • Bud Built Skids - full flat belly (IFS, Mid, T-Case, BudBuilt Crossmember) ($725)
    • OE Toyota TRD Special Edition FJ Cruiser Wheels - Anthracite (16", 4.5" BS to fit 33's without wheel spacers) ($1,000-$1,200 if you can find them)
    • 285/75/16 BFG AT (approx 18k miles on them. they still look new) ($900)
    • Front windows tinted to match rear - 20% Llumar
    • Exhaust re-route from under t-case to beside for skid plate clearance (I paid around $75 for an exhaust shop in town to do it.)
    • NMO antenna mount on roof, with coax run to the bin behind the driver side back seat. This was professionally installed by the local shop that does all of the public safety radio installations for Birmingham and Jefferson County. The NMO style mount is the standard for law enforcement, and there are tons of antenna options. There's about 4' of slack on the coax, so if you wanted to put in a Cobra 75WXST, you could route it to under the driver's seat, and then get an NMO CB antenna such as this: http://www.cheapham.com/products/Larsen-NMO27B-27%2d30-MHz-Antenna%2d-Black.html I used it for my 2m/70cm ham radio, and had the body of the radio mounted behind the seat.
    Total mods, approx $4,600

Since day 1 it's had M1 full synthetic every 5k miles religiously, and the oversized M1-209 filter. Dealer did the 10k service. The OME suspension, LR UCA's, wheels, and tires were installed around 18,000 miles.

I will also include all OE suspension components (Leaf Packs are the TSB replacements, not the flimsy ones) that were removed when the lift was installed, as well as the OE wheels and tires. The tires are on the rims, but the beads aren't seated and they need valve stems. I had the TPMS sensors transferred to the FJ wheels. I've also got the OE skid plates and mud flaps.

The bad:
    Has a dent in the rear bumper on the driver's side. I was rear ended when someone at a stop sign thought I was pulling out, and they pulled up and ran into me. The tailgate and DS tail light were replaced, but I opted not to replace the bumper, as I was planning to do a steel off-road type bumper.

The CD changer seems to have a disc stuck in it.

KBB price for "Excellent Condition" is $28,794 Aside from the bumper and CD changer, I'd definitely say that the rest of the truck qualifies for Excellent condition. A body shop quoted me in the neighborhood of $700 for a new bumper installed. Given all the mods, as well as including all of the OE parts, I think the price of $27k is a bargain to be honest.

Enough talking about it, the pictures do the truck more justice than I could talking about it. I consistently get compliments on it, and my favorite thing about it is that it looks like it came from the factory this way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Exhaust re-route (pre-skidplate pictures):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sep 15, 2012 at 7:30 PM
    xodeuce

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2004 UZJ100
    Reserved for additional pictures.

3. Sep 16, 2012 at 10:59 AM
    ty.s07

ty.s07 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Alabama
    Bump for some nice pics and a great looking truck, makes me want to sell mine and buy yours :D

4. Sep 17, 2012 at 10:31 AM
    xodeuce

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2004 UZJ100
    Monday morning bump.

5. Sep 17, 2012 at 10:59 AM
    kai38`

kai38` Well-Known Member

Member:
    DSCF6086_de2ea9813ececc01792e89910aecd7589c4ddb4d.jpgTrade a '07 FJ Cruiser for it.

6. Sep 17, 2012 at 11:04 AM
    offroadwonder

offroadwonder Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    Aurora, CO
    Vehicle:
    '10 Tacoma DCSB 4x4 TRD Off-Road
    Chopped mud-flaps (yup, I'm hardcore)
    Seems like a pretty great price considering all the money that has already been put into it. Wish I had found a deal like this when I was shopping back in March. Good luck!

7. Sep 17, 2012 at 11:12 AM
    2010TRD

2010TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Thomas
    Waldo, FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM trd offroad DCSB
    Billistein 5100 front/rears, Toytec 2" AAL Custom grill, All Pro rear bumper, All Pro sliders, Anytime elocker/foglights, Rear diff vent relocated, W/O seat covers, weathertech mats/visors, nfab tire racK, cobra 75 stealth CB, Custom engine/trans skids 3/8", Hella and HID behind grill, LED bar backup light, LED pods under cab (rocklights)

X2 ^^

I paid a little more for my Bone stock MGM 2010 trd off road with 19k miles

This is a great price for one badass truck, with some good mods

GLWS

8. Sep 17, 2012 at 11:37 AM
    xodeuce

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2004 UZJ100
    Thanks for the offer, but I've already bought an '04 UZJ100. That's a great looking FJ though!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm hoping that someone comes along who's in the market, and agrees with you guys!

9. Sep 17, 2012 at 12:04 PM
    2010TRD

2010TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Thomas
    Waldo, FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM trd offroad DCSB
    Billistein 5100 front/rears, Toytec 2" AAL Custom grill, All Pro rear bumper, All Pro sliders, Anytime elocker/foglights, Rear diff vent relocated, W/O seat covers, weathertech mats/visors, nfab tire racK, cobra 75 stealth CB, Custom engine/trans skids 3/8", Hella and HID behind grill, LED bar backup light, LED pods under cab (rocklights)
    If hadnt bought mine.....on such a whim :facepalm:
    I would buy yours in a heartbeat

10. Sep 17, 2012 at 12:52 PM
    kai38`

kai38` Well-Known Member

Member:
    Great looking Tacoma, if my FJ sold fast enough I would pick it up, its the color I'm looking for also.
    Good luck on the sale.

11. Sep 18, 2012 at 8:32 AM
    xodeuce

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2004 UZJ100
    Tuesday morning bump!

This is the perfect chance to buy that truck you've been wanting.

12. Sep 18, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    Bosworth5

Bosworth5 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Orange County
    Vehicle:
    10 PreRunner Offroad
    Colormatched Satoshi, HID Converted Hella 500 behind grille, Bilstein 5100 X4 at 1.75" in front, extra drings.
    Good looking truck mate. GLWS.

13. Sep 18, 2012 at 10:56 AM
    mike686

mike686 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Waldorf
    Vehicle:
    10 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    See Build Thread
    Wow a bit pricey but glws

14. Sep 18, 2012 at 11:29 AM
    Taco Town

Taco Town Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rafael
    Fort Worth,TX
    Vehicle:
    09 Silver TRD Sport DC LB
    K&N Cold Air Intake, Derped lower valance, New BFG Rubbers
    Would you be willing to sell your TSB leaf packs? Shipped to 76179. Great looking truck, love the OE look. GLWS Free BUMP! :thumbsup:

15. Sep 18, 2012 at 11:37 AM
    xodeuce

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2004 UZJ100
    Here's KBB:
    http://www.kbb.com/toyota/tacoma-do...46|true&mileage=36000&pricetype=private-party

Aside from the bumper and CD issue, it's definitely in excellent condition.

I've figured basically a $2k bump down to allow for those items. I thought about fixing the bumper, but thought that a buyer (particularly on TW) might rather do a nicer bumper, rather than me fix it back to OE and have a higher asking price.

Add to that $4,600 worth of mods, along with the fact that I've got all the OE parts to give the buyer, and I think that $27,000 is a very fair price. However, it's OBO. If you're interested in making an offer I'll be happy to discuss via PM.

For now I'm trying to do it as a package. If I can't do that, I'm looking at putting it all back to stock, and selling the mods individually. So for now, thanks for the offer :), but I'm holding out. If that changes I'll update this thread.

16. Sep 18, 2012 at 12:29 PM
    Taco Town

Taco Town Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rafael
    Fort Worth,TX
    Vehicle:
    09 Silver TRD Sport DC LB
    K&N Cold Air Intake, Derped lower valance, New BFG Rubbers
    For now I'm trying to do it as a package. If I can't do that, I'm looking at putting it all back to stock, and selling the mods individually. So for now, thanks for the offer :), but I'm holding out. If that changes I'll update this thread.[/QUOTE]

Well if you do part it out I'd be willing to swap my non TSB leafs for your TSB leaf pack, plus some cash ;). Let me know!

17. Sep 18, 2012 at 5:11 PM
    Yotaless

Yotaless Member

Member:
    Great truck. Do you have a matching spare rim with tire and what was your average mpg when you drove it daily?

18. Sep 18, 2012 at 5:19 PM
    mike686

mike686 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Waldorf
    Vehicle:
    10 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    See Build Thread
    Im selling my truck with less miles then your and more mods for 23000 which is why i said its pricey its not a house the money you put in you don't get it back

19. Sep 18, 2012 at 6:26 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Highlighting yourself champ. Don't come into someone else's thread and advertise your sale. And if "you put in you don't get it back" - what do your mods matter??

In other news-You probably want to go add photos to your FS thread or it's gunna get nuked...

And in other other news-Don't shit up other peoples sale threads with advertising for yourself or saying how thison truck sold one time for less.

20. Sep 18, 2012 at 7:12 PM
    hilux30

hilux30 Well-Known Member

Member:
    PEI
    Vehicle:
    '15 4Dr SB 6MT
    OTT tune 3 degree cam gear OME/Dobinson
    That's exactly what I'm looking for and I already got financing, exactly like my truck and set-up, but with 4-doors (kids...not getting a mini-van). It's listed now, when it sells I'll be taking to you... but I'm gonna butter you up a little about that price, heads up... cheers

Products Discussed in

To Top