1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2010 Tacoma Quad Cab Sport

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by jstrit87, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Apr 5, 2011 at 5:12 PM
    jstrit87

jstrit87 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rusty
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Dbl Cab, TRD Sport, White
    4.5" RCD Lift SnugLid Hardshell Billet Grilles (bumper,hood, grill) One piece rear driveline Tinted windows
    Original owner, bought in November of 2009 and has 11,227 mi. It has all the standard options and the JBL sound system with the sub behind the seat. All windows are tinted and the front has all billet grill over lays including the hood scoop. Hard shell locking Snugtop Snuglid painted to match. It has a RCD 4.5" suspension lift and 285/65R18 Nitto Trail Grapplers mounted on 18" Cattivo chrome wheels. CompuStar alarm with remote start. I also had a one piece driveline installed. The truck has been in 4 wheel drive a couple times because of icy roads going into work, strictly pavement driven. The floormats are covered with towels as is the driver seat, the driver side floormat still has the tag attached from the factory. Backseat has been sat in three times and the rear window has been opened once. When the truck gets washed I wash the whole thing, meaning I hand wash the frame and undercarriage (look at pics) Adult owned and I have the title in hand. The truck needs nothing but a good home. I am simply selling because I want something different, I trade trucks every couple years and I have the itch for something new. I have plenty more pics if you need them. The truck has been babied and I get many compliments on it. I know I have missed something but if you have any questions please ask. I am asking $33,975 or best offer. Please keep your low ball offers to yourself. I live in southern Oregon. You can reach me directly at rustytoy@charter.net

iphone pics 020.jpg
    100_0302.jpg
    100_0306.jpg
    100_0304.jpg
    iphone pics 029.jpg
    iphone pics 024.jpg
    iphone pics 017.jpg

2. Apr 5, 2011 at 5:14 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    Nice looking truck, good luck with the sale.

Products Discussed in

To Top