1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2010 TSB leaf springs a go

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by MachoTaco10, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Mar 2, 2010 at 9:34 AM
    MachoTaco10

MachoTaco10 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    so I went down to my local toyota dealership here in New Hampshire. I printed out the new tsb for 2009-2010 leaf spring issue. Show it to the guy at the service counter. He didnt even look at it. He said ok we will order your new springs today and we will let you know when they are in....I was like wow that was easy... So looks like next week the new springs will be on.

Anyone in the east coast new hampshire area wanting to get the new leaf packs go see hurlbert toyota in Epping, they have amazing customer service with quick serice too as they have 32 bays.

2. Mar 2, 2010 at 10:58 AM
    madcatter

madcatter Well-Known Member

Member:
    western pa
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma
    jl audio stealthbox jl audio slash g2-500/1v2 good year dura-tracs jl audio g-class 50wattX2amp mb quart 5 1/4" rear matted mb quart 6.5 comp.set lotsa dynamat 4ga amp kit 16 gauge wire kit control knob on dash pioneer avic-x910bt in dash navigation dvd playback sirus tuner/bus interface built in blue tooth toyota environmental package leaf tsb weather tech floor liners yellow wire mod gray wire mod compartment bed lights added tie down d rings
    where do i get the tsb at???

3. Mar 2, 2010 at 11:36 AM
    Breadbox

Breadbox Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Northern VA
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport, MT, 4X4, SR5
    4" lift; ION and Camburg, custom progressive rear springs no overload; ION Bumps; Roadmaster Active suspension, quick disconnect sways front and rear, Nitro 4.10s, Detroit TrueTrac, ECGS bushing, Aluminess Rear bumper w/swing outs and flood lights, 285/70/17 on ProComp Steelies, Kenwood NAV, URD Short Shifter, CB, front rally bar with LED flows and fogs, RockSliders, FWC.
  4. Mar 21, 2010 at 8:50 AM
    Sal C

Sal C Member

Member:
    Az
    Vehicle:
    brand new
    nothing yet
    hey guys (and gals). I'm north of Phoenix, Az. Went to my local Toy dealer in Prescott regarding my leaf spring issue. Showed the service guy the TSB. He said, Well, bring in the truck, we'll look at it, then order the parts if needed. I told him, just order the parts, here's the TSB that explains everything. Then he said that it's 'policy' for them to look first. I'm an hour away, and I really don't want to keep on wasting gas going over there. I work M-F, so I'd have to take a day off(in this case 2 days off).

Phoenix folks..I'd rather come down there and get this taken care of in 1 day. Which dealership can I call and give them my VIN and get them to order what's needed, and just get this taken of instead of getting jacked around?
    Thanks

5. Mar 21, 2010 at 10:20 AM
    hoppy

hoppy Member

Member:
    First Name:
    bob
    N>J>
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma ext. cab 4x4 sport red
    exacto seat covers, hand painted pin striping, side dent protection strips, pilot bully chrome grill, flowmaster super 40 muffler, welded chrome tail pipe ext., lund tri-fold tonneau, steelcraft s/s bull bar, westin s/s step bars, weather tech window deflectors, pop n lock, tsb rear, weather tech floor liners
    from south jersey having trouble getting runemede toyota to do my springs on my 2010. guys from south who have it done please let me know who you used. thanks bob

Products Discussed in

To Top