1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

**2011 Superchargered Toyota Tacoma** - $27750

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacomas For Sale (2005-2015)' started by Colorado Joe, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Jul 30, 2015 at 12:23 PM
    Colorado Joe

Colorado Joe [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 Superchaged Taco
    POWERTRAIN: 4.0Ltr V6 with a TRD Supercharger (dealer installed to maintain the Factory Platinum Warranty) 5-Speed automatic transmission Optima Red Top deep cycle battery SUSPENSION Toytec coilovers up front with Bilstien 5100's Light Racing upper control arms, make the alignment set perfect to factory spec's Alcan rear leaf springs in the back with Bilstien 5100's BODY Hella supertone horns, people know it when you hit the horn Extra factory tie downs added to the front of the bed H15 yellow fog lights replacing the stock white bulbs Custom rear bumper with an intergrated hitch INTERIOR AM/FM/XM, 6 Disc JBL Sound System with steering wheel controls Power window and locks Rear sliding window Cruise Control Tilt wheel Air conditioning
    Located in Colorado Springs, CO

Selling my fully loaded Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4X4, the truck has always been stored indoors, never seen snow and very rarely driven in the rain. You won't find a cleaner truck. The truck has been mildly modified for looks and functionality.

POWERTRAIN:
    4.0Ltr V6 with a TRD Supercharger (dealer installed to maintain the Factory Platinum Warranty)
    5-Speed automatic transmission
    Optima Red Top deep cycle battery
    SUSPENSION
    Toytec coilovers up front with Bilstien 5100's
    Light Racing upper control arms, make the alignment set perfect to factory spec's
    Alcan rear leaf springs in the back with Bilstien 5100's
    BODY
    Hella supertone horns, people know it when you hit the horn
    Extra factory tie downs added to the front of the bed
    H15 yellow fog lights replacing the stock white bulbs
    Custom rear bumper with an intergrated hitch
    INTERIOR
    AM/FM/XM, 6 Disc JBL Sound System with steering wheel controls
    Power window and locks
    Rear sliding window
    Cruise Control
    Tilt wheel
    Air conditioning

The truck comes with the Factory zero deductible bumper to bumper Platinum Warranty that is good until March of 2017 or 125,000 miles, Toyota will transfer this warranty to the new owner.

Truck has never been hit or had any paint work done, I have always used Amsoil Synthetic oil in the engine , trans, diff's and transfer case. The truck needs nothing, but a new owner.

I have over $40,000 invested in this truck, KBB puts the trade-in value of this truck at $25500 and sales to a private party at my asking of $27750 , note KBB does not take into consideration any of the upgrades, especially the $5800 Supercharger.

Please no trades, I am not going to part it out, just a straight up sale.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/5148565973.html

Thanks for looking, Joe. 719-THREE-SIX-TWO-SIX-THREE-SEVEN-NINE

2. Aug 2, 2015 at 8:40 PM
    dirtysn1pes

dirtysn1pes Just a Dirty Snipe

Member:
    First Name:
    Garrett
    South Padre Island, TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Sport
    I could be missing something but whats the miles? Thx

3. Aug 3, 2015 at 6:17 AM
    Colorado Joe

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 Superchaged Taco
    POWERTRAIN: 4.0Ltr V6 with a TRD Supercharger (dealer installed to maintain the Factory Platinum Warranty) 5-Speed automatic transmission Optima Red Top deep cycle battery SUSPENSION Toytec coilovers up front with Bilstien 5100's Light Racing upper control arms, make the alignment set perfect to factory spec's Alcan rear leaf springs in the back with Bilstien 5100's BODY Hella supertone horns, people know it when you hit the horn Extra factory tie downs added to the front of the bed H15 yellow fog lights replacing the stock white bulbs Custom rear bumper with an intergrated hitch INTERIOR AM/FM/XM, 6 Disc JBL Sound System with steering wheel controls Power window and locks Rear sliding window Cruise Control Tilt wheel Air conditioning
    I'm sorry, it has 60,000 miles. I will being doing a service on it today.

4. Aug 3, 2015 at 6:20 AM
    12TRDTacoma

12TRDTacoma Powered by Ford, GM, VW, and Mercedes

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Concordia
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport DCLB 4x4 Supercharged
    Boosted
    Superchargered. :D Lol, wut.

Free bump for ya. GLWS.

5. Aug 3, 2015 at 7:08 AM
    Colorado Joe

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 Superchaged Taco
    Thanks, I could say I did that to get peoples attention, sort of a marketing strategy, but in reality I should have proof read the post.

6. Sep 3, 2015 at 9:46 AM
    Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tundra DC
    4.56 gears, 34" KO2
    I am interested and live on the Front Range. Can you PM me your number so I can call you please?

7. Sep 3, 2015 at 11:19 AM
    Colorado Joe

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 Superchaged Taco
    Sorry the truck has recently sold.

Products Discussed in

To Top