1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2011 tsb 4 leaf

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by magnum922, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Jan 19, 2011 at 10:40 AM
    buddywh1

buddywh1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Philly PA
    Vehicle:
    07 DC SR5 4x4
    It definitely rides firmer but not nearly so bad as they make it sound though. It's not 'harsh' at all, not in my opinion, just firm and very much better controlled too, i.e., the front doesn't bob up and down turning into corners with bumps and as the wheel unwinds coming out.

My snowflake (some of you call them 'wife') didn't even notice the ride...only that it was lifted about 1" higher (settled to 1/2") to which I answered "well...I guess I gotta get some steps (N-Fab)".

I don't think a poll would tell you much since so many people in TW either want/have the TSB, have modded (lifted) their suspensions to something even firmer or are planning to do that. The rest just don't care about it for whatever reason.

2. Jan 19, 2011 at 10:53 AM
    jed1894

jed1894 Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma 4x4
    I think I'm in that group (don't really care). The truck is new....I'll probably get it done down the road sometime at an oil change. Thanks...

Products Discussed in

To Top