1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2012 DCOR Expedition build sell-a-thon!

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by xmadcowx, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Nov 19, 2015 at 11:25 AM
    ramonortiz55

ramonortiz55 Not A Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ramon
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB Offroad 4x4
    stock
    :quickdraw: ill see you in february.

Rattletrap66[QUOTED] likes this.
  2. Nov 19, 2015 at 11:29 AM
    Rattletrap66

Rattletrap66 (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Tampa, FL ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off Road DCSB
    ╭∩╮(ಠ۝ಠ)╭∩╮
    great I'll let you take a look at it :D
    :infantry:

3. Nov 20, 2015 at 7:42 AM
    xmadcowx

xmadcowx [OP] Old man club. Sold out to Ford.

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    19 Raptor/21 Bronco. 12 OR sold. 05 xrunner sold.
    Functional
    First post updated. Working on replying to pms but here is the main update.

For anyone on a wait list: I have already apologized but I'll do it again, I'm sorry but I'm juggling a ton of stuff here and anyone who was buying something else that showed up with cash got whatever they wanted. I'm trying to be as fair as possible but in the end I have an entire house to move in 6 weeks so the quicker I can get rid of the truck and accessories, the better. Basically if you can make my life easier, you get priority.

Suspension: As of now there is a single individual who wants the entire suspension, if that deal falls through I will part it out and get it shipped to interested parties.
    Rear bumper: Member driving to meet me next weekend and swap, if that falls through I will discuss shipping with interested parties.

Suspension, roof rack, and rear bumper coming off Saturday (tomorrow).

Things I want to sell sooner than later:
    Roof rack
    Roof rack toolbox
    Undercover toolboxes
    Subwoofer

Everything else I can move to CO with me, but I'm open to offers ahead of time.

4. Nov 20, 2015 at 8:26 AM
    Jystr

Jystr IG: TW_Jystr

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Leesville, LA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Barcelona Red Tacoma TRDOR
    See build thread
    If you were to sell the bumper by it self with cash in hand how much would it be? Plus my bumper obviously. Feel free to PM me if you want @xmadcowx

5. Nov 23, 2015 at 10:17 PM
    Tcgator

Tcgator Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Fernandina beach
    Vehicle:
    2017 Quicksand TRD Offroad
    I am located in Florida.. What's your bottom dollar just for the roof rack.

And aside from that. For the subs? With this 5channel amp if included? .. Thanks man!!!

6. Nov 26, 2015 at 4:55 AM
    cbannister83

cbannister83 I'm a d**che

Member:
    43S GT 59500 92000 ish
    Vehicle:
    DCSB
    Did you take the suspension off? I am interested in the rear icons if they are still available...

7. Nov 26, 2015 at 10:18 AM
    xmadcowx

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    Functional
    Rear bumper is all but sold, guy is coming down from Georgia tomorrow to pick it up. Will update the thread when he leaves with it.

5 channel amp not included. I will update the price on the roof rack tomorrow. Priority right now is get the suspension off and truck ready for sale.

Needed to pick up a few castle for the suspension. Plan is to have the rest of it off tomorrow. There are currently 3 people who want the entire suspension. So all of those deals would have to fall through before I split it up. Sorry all, but someone buying the entire thing takes priority since my life is a total frenzy right now with the move.

8. Nov 28, 2015 at 12:53 PM
    cbannister83

cbannister83 I'm a d**che

Member:
    43S GT 59500 92000 ish
    Vehicle:
    DCSB
    ok, thanks for the reply and safe travels..

9. Dec 2, 2015 at 6:01 PM
    xmadcowx

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    Functional
    First post updated. All prices dropped. Local pickup has priority but will ship if necessary. SEND PM if interested;tracking my inbox, the thread, plus Florida sections is a hassle. I'm doing it, but a PM works the best.

10. Dec 2, 2015 at 6:32 PM
    Tacoma_Cal

Tacoma_Cal Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cal
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 2006 Tacoma V6 Crew Cab TRD
    No mods as of yet other than the fact that it is lifted. I just purchased the vehicle, so I am eager to see what everyone is doing with their rigs!
    Are you selling the rtt or just the awning?

11. Dec 2, 2015 at 6:33 PM
    SpruceTaco

SpruceTaco トヨタ

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Clearwater, FL
    Vehicle:
    2012 Spruce Mica TRD Sport
    Tinted windows 5%, sill protectors, TRD stubby antenna, weathertech in channel rain guards, wheathertech floor mats, BHLM, Truxedo low pro qt, DTRL deleted, anytime backup camera, bed storage locks, fog lights on anytime, tailgate theft deterrent, painted engine cover, relocated horns, l.e.d bed lights, l.e.d engine bay lights, l.e.d lights above cup holders, in glove box, rear cup holder, in console storage & cubby next to steering wheel, Grillcraft grill, 17x8.5 SCS Ray10's, 35x12.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Borla cat back exhaust, map & dome l.e.d's, TEQ badge on grill, Redline tuning hood struts, Maxtrac spindles, SPC Light Racing UCA's, Bilstein 5100's front set at 0 with OME 885's & extended length Bilstein 5100's in the rear, All Pro expedition leaf springs & 2" blocks, extended brake lines front & rear, 1.5" 4crawler drive shaft spacer, Beefed Taco carrier bearing drop, 1.25" spidertrax wheel spacers on rear, Kenwood DNX570 touchscreen with navigation, 30" led light bar in lower bumper opening, 1/4" top plate spacer drivers side, Bullet Proof Fabricating skid plate, Cali Raised ditch lights & Rago f Fabrication brackets, Amp Research power steps, smoked l.e.d 3rd brake light, Wet Okole seat covers, under cab LED'S tied to dome circuit
    Rtt is sold, it's on the sold list in the op.

12. Dec 2, 2015 at 6:57 PM
    nammer

nammer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nam
    Bradenton, Florida
    Vehicle:
    Wishing I had a Taco
    yikes, that's an amazing deal on roll x!!

13. Dec 2, 2015 at 6:58 PM
    SpruceTaco

SpruceTaco トヨタ

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Clearwater, FL
    Vehicle:
    Tinted windows 5%, sill protectors, TRD stubby antenna, weathertech in channel rain guards, wheathertech floor mats, BHLM, Truxedo low pro qt, DTRL deleted, anytime backup camera, bed storage locks, fog lights on anytime, tailgate theft deterrent, painted engine cover, relocated horns, l.e.d bed lights, l.e.d engine bay lights, l.e.d lights above cup holders, in glove box, rear cup holder, in console storage & cubby next to steering wheel, Grillcraft grill, 17x8.5 SCS Ray10's, 35x12.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Borla cat back exhaust, map & dome l.e.d's, TEQ badge on grill, Redline tuning hood struts, Maxtrac spindles, SPC Light Racing UCA's, Bilstein 5100's front set at 0 with OME 885's & extended length Bilstein 5100's in the rear, All Pro expedition leaf springs & 2" blocks, extended brake lines front & rear, 1.5" 4crawler drive shaft spacer, Beefed Taco carrier bearing drop, 1.25" spidertrax wheel spacers on rear, Kenwood DNX570 touchscreen with navigation, 30" led light bar in lower bumper opening, 1/4" top plate spacer drivers side, Bullet Proof Fabricating skid plate, Cali Raised ditch lights & Rago f Fabrication brackets, Amp Research power steps, smoked l.e.d 3rd brake light, Wet Okole seat covers, under cab LED'S tied to dome circuit
    Yeah, wish I wasn't broke. :(
    Also a good deal on the rims & tires.

Timbo's Customs likes this.
  14. Dec 2, 2015 at 7:02 PM
    nammer

nammer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nam
    Bradenton, Florida
    Vehicle:
    Wishing I had a Taco

you're never broke, balling out of control if i remember correctly, yea i'd so buy bak x if i didn't have roll n lock already!!

15. Dec 2, 2015 at 7:02 PM
    Timbo's Customs

Timbo's Customs Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Timothy
    Lakeland FL
    Vehicle:
    2019 f250 6”lift 37s deleted 1997 T4r, tons and 4ds
    1997 t4r has super duty axles, 5.13s locked front and rear. 3 link front with 14" kings. Rear 63s.
    Would trade the 285s on sport wheels for them but after no lift I don't think they would fit

16. Dec 2, 2015 at 7:03 PM
    Timbo's Customs

Timbo's Customs Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Timothy
    Lakeland FL
    Vehicle:
    2019 f250 6”lift 37s deleted 1997 T4r, tons and 4ds
    1997 t4r has super duty axles, 5.13s locked front and rear. 3 link front with 14" kings. Rear 63s.
    Like the idea of the roof rack but my truck needs some more work

17. Dec 2, 2015 at 7:05 PM
    SpruceTaco

SpruceTaco トヨタ

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Clearwater, FL
    Vehicle:
    Right now I am, momma has to have surgery in a couple weeks & we have to pay the deductible before hand.

18. Dec 2, 2015 at 7:08 PM
    SpruceTaco

SpruceTaco トヨタ

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Clearwater, FL
    Vehicle:
    If i had $200 & Ryan wanted stock 4runner rims I was thinking about them for my son's 4runner but it's not lifted

19. Dec 2, 2015 at 7:08 PM
    nammer

nammer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nam
    Bradenton, Florida
    Vehicle:
    Wishing I had a Taco
    oh man, hope it's just minor, best wishes for her, i haven't been over in a while, i'll have to invite myself over again

20. Dec 2, 2015 at 7:10 PM
    SpruceTaco

SpruceTaco トヨタ

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Clearwater, FL
    Vehicle:
    Thanks bud! You know your welcome anytime.

Products Discussed in

To Top