1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2012 SCORE BAJA 500

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by LilManny, May 17, 2012.

1. May 17, 2012 at 9:39 PM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch
    Vehicle:
    06 Black Crew Cab TRD SPORT 33' KM2
    DR coils, camburg UCA's, procomp AAL, 285' BfG km2 Mud Terrains, Double Din touchscreen stereo, Kicker 12' sub behind seat with 800watt amp and custom box,Flowmaster Exhaust, cb radio, race/ 2m radio, crossfab lightbar, 3 9' procomp motorsport halogens. Intake coming soon. Also have custom 6 foot flagpole to represent my charger flag on!
    Ok guys it's about time to once again try and get all of you to man up and go down to baja for one of the greates off road races! The tecate score baja 500!

Anyone already planning on going??

This is NOT a bash on Mexico thread so if that's what your comment is about don't bother posting it.

So here's the deal the baja 500 will be june 1st-3rd in Ensenada baja california Mexico. If you've never been to a baja race it is something everyone should do at least once there's nothing like camping out in the middle of nowhere and waking up to see bikes quads trophy trucks and buggies Race by 5 feet in front of you..

Yes it is safe as long as you know where to go and I DO! So if anyone want to come down to baja for the race you're more then welcome to tag along with my dad cousins and I. I will be leaving san diego Friday morning around 10am, also if anyone wants to just caravan down to Ensenada we can do that too.

My plan is to head down Friday morning with my dad and enjoy the pre race festivities / contingency / party! After my uncles and cousins will meet up with us in Ensenada Friday afternoon we will head out to camp on a spot near the race course. Most likely somewhere near ojos negros which is about an hour inland from Ensenada. Wake up to watch the race, then once they go trough spot #1 we will head to a second spot to watch them race back towards Ensenada.

Guaranteed to be a good one lots of Jon stop action who's in?

2. May 17, 2012 at 9:40 PM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    LSK LT in Progress, custom bed cage, DMZ SUA kit with 2.5 kings triple bypass, kings bump stops, baja bumper, rear custom tube bumper, glass all around, Weather Tech Liners, wet okole seat covers, Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap, hood LEDs, bed LEDs, etc etc etc
  3. May 17, 2012 at 9:46 PM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    DR coils, camburg UCA's, procomp AAL, 285' BfG km2 Mud Terrains, Double Din touchscreen stereo, Kicker 12' sub behind seat with 800watt amp and custom box,Flowmaster Exhaust, cb radio, race/ 2m radio, crossfab lightbar, 3 9' procomp motorsport halogens. Intake coming soon. Also have custom 6 foot flagpole to represent my charger flag on!
  4. May 17, 2012 at 9:48 PM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    Haha great minds think alike Oskar! Hey we always end up with one post here and on in the offroading section anyways so at least they're done together this time..:)

5. May 17, 2012 at 9:50 PM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    LSK LT in Progress, custom bed cage, DMZ SUA kit with 2.5 kings triple bypass, kings bump stops, baja bumper, rear custom tube bumper, glass all around, Weather Tech Liners, wet okole seat covers, Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap, hood LEDs, bed LEDs, etc etc etc
    So were do you plan on going this year??
    My gf wants to know if yours is going??

6. May 17, 2012 at 9:54 PM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    Not sure.. I'm bringing my dad to this one hes had to work the last three years and he's super excited to go so I think I'm just gonna make it a guys trip :p

7. May 17, 2012 at 9:58 PM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    Hey tell your boo that karen still wants to set up that spa day but my she got a new phone and lost her contacts so have her text Karen

8. May 17, 2012 at 10:03 PM
    carcharias

carcharias Giggiddy what what

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 AC MGM OR
    Kings all-around w/ 700lb coils, Dakar leaf pack, TC uca's, DO single hoop bumper, BAMF bolt-on sliders w/ kickouts, Rigid 20" e-series spot/flood, aFe pro-dry, BFG KM2 255/85/16, silver TRD FJ wheels, WARN M8000-s, Access LE, Grillcraft, BAMF lightbar, BAMF rear dif skid, BAMF LCA skids, window tint, Wet Okoles, WeatherTech floorliners, Silverstar lights, led dome lights, Redline Tuning hood struts, center console lock mod, mag-lite mod, extra d-rings, re-routed exhaust, ATO skids, ATO Hi-Lift mounts, pipe tailgate lock, seatbelt alarm delete, wheel/spare locks, Viper 5901, LoJack... WISHLIST: a golden canary that poops platinum
    'tis a good time of year. Jealous you guys get to go - I'm outta town on work. Will need more photos and video, alright? Paris is calling...

9. May 17, 2012 at 10:15 PM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    :spy:Paris? I know of no such thing:D

10. May 17, 2012 at 10:33 PM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    Cool I'll tell her.

I haven't been there in a long freaking time! :cool:

11. May 18, 2012 at 8:53 AM
    Speed Freek

Speed Freek Tacoma Whisperer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Vista, Ca, Lake Havasu, Az.
    Vehicle:
    98 Tacoma V8 (LS1) swap
    LS1-T56 swap, Z06 ported heads, cam, Titanium valves, Kevlar clutch. Now building a forged stroker (383) and all the ponies! Old setup was rod-knockin on heaven's door...
    I am probably going down with the Ashcrafts, help with race support.

My buddy Jesse Ashcraft #78 TT will be racing, I think he is currently #6 overall in the series, doing pretty good so far, he just needs to quit rolling the truck and he could be in the top 3, lol.

12. May 18, 2012 at 9:03 AM
    J4RR

J4RR Well-Known Member

Member:
    The OC
    Vehicle:
    07 DC LB TRD SPORT 4X4
    I'll be down there Thursday night or Friday morning, I'll be at contengecy getting my friends class 1 through tech. Gonna be a good weekend of chasing!

13. May 18, 2012 at 11:21 AM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    I'll be wearing my SoCaltacomas shirt at contingency maybe we can all have a beer down there

14. May 18, 2012 at 11:23 AM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    Haha yeah I saw the video on YouTube! That must have been a wild ride..

15. May 18, 2012 at 11:31 AM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    no one ever leaves friday night, so us guys with real day jobs are fucked :(

16. May 18, 2012 at 11:36 AM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    Haha take a day off son! Or You can meet everyone in Ensenada Friday night guarantee you you'll find someone else going to the races on your way there. My cousins will be heading there around 4.

17. May 18, 2012 at 11:37 AM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    One does not simply take a day off for off-roading!

18. May 18, 2012 at 11:53 AM
    Speed Freek

Speed Freek Tacoma Whisperer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Vista, Ca, Lake Havasu, Az.
    Vehicle:
    98 Tacoma V8 (LS1) swap
    LS1-T56 swap, Z06 ported heads, cam, Titanium valves, Kevlar clutch. Now building a forged stroker (383) and all the ponies! Old setup was rod-knockin on heaven's door...
    100mph crash, rolled 5 times I think, all because some idiot driving on the course!! He got rattled pretty badly.

I will probably be going down with the Desert Assassins and Ashcraft racing crew, gonna be lots of us!

19. May 18, 2012 at 12:03 PM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    Yeah but that's an awesome crew to be with!

20. May 18, 2012 at 12:04 PM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    By "One" do you mean Jen? Haha

Products Discussed in

To Top