1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2012 tires, wheels, lug nuts and TPMS

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by boatbuilder, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Apr 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM
    boatbuilder

boatbuilder [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Tonasket, WA
    Vehicle:
    12 regular cab 4 cyl 4wd
    A lot!
    Have stock rims and tires off 2012 Regular cab 6 lug for sale. Have only 13k miles on them. Have all 4 hubcaps & TPMS sensors. $300. Located in North Central Washington State. I can palletize them and buyer pays shipping

DSCN3050.jpg
    DSCN3052.jpg

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  2. Apr 2, 2013 at 12:05 PM
    boatbuilder

boatbuilder [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Tonasket, WA
    Vehicle:
    12 regular cab 4 cyl 4wd
    A lot!
    Ok, let's open this up a bit. Right now 96 people have looked at this ad with no responses. I looked at the only other ad I could find for the same thing. He wanted $350 and his tires had 3 times the mileage on them. So, the question becomes what are the looky loos looking for? The price seems very reasonable as the TPMS sensors are I think about $80 a piece, the tires still have 80% tread left on them, so let's say $100 a piece and the wheels, in worse shape are $60 a piece at Les Schwab for snows. So, that sounds like $240 or so a piece. $300 for all four sounds like a steal?

3. Apr 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM
    Dcoma

Dcoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Damon
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    5100's set @ 1.75 /Tinted window's/Vent visors
    As for me and prolly everyone else. You can't tell what they are unless you look. Me myself am needing the alloy TPMS's so I look to see what you had. But here's you a reply. LOL GLWS!!

4. Apr 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    Sandman614

Sandman614 Ex-Snarky TWSS elf, Travis #hotsavannahdotcom

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Garner, NC/Boone, NC
    Vehicle:
    '06 SR5 Off Road
    ARB Front Bumper, Projector Headlights w/Slimcubby 4300K HID's, Oznium LED's, LED taillights, DIY Washable Cabin Moose Filter, Sockmonkey SR5 Off Road, Aux Audio plug, OME 886x, OME Nitrochargers, Wheelers 3 Leaf Progressive AAL, ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket, Dodge D-Rings
  5. Apr 2, 2013 at 12:25 PM
    TenBeers

TenBeers Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Bentonville, AR
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD Pro Cavalry Blue
    CBI bed rack and sliders, Backwoods Adventure Mods front and rear bumpers, etc. And some stickers.
    I think it's a great deal for someone that really needs some tires quick and cheap.

IMO, what's holding them back on this forum is:

1. The rims are steel, not bad but not in high demand. Some people really like them.
    2. The tires are Dunlops, which are relatively cheap tires ($98 each) and only last about 40K - 50K miles if they wear evenly, less if one wears funky.
    3. TPMS may not matter much to somebody looking for cheap wheels and tires. Definitely nice to have, though.

I think $300 is a good price, there's just not a big market for these here. The nearest large Craigslist market may get you better results, but with patience, someone will show up here that needs them.

GLWS!

Products Discussed in

To Top