1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2012 tires, wheels, lug nuts and TPMS

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by boatbuilder, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Apr 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM
    boatbuilder

boatbuilder [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Tonasket, WA
    Vehicle:
    12 regular cab 4 cyl 4wd
    A lot!
    Have stock rims and tires off 2012 Regular cab 6 lug for sale. Have only 13k miles on them. Have all 4 hubcaps & TPMS sensors. $300. Located in North Central Washington State. I can palletize them and buyer pays shipping

DSCN3050.jpg
    DSCN3052.jpg

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  2. Apr 2, 2013 at 12:05 PM
    boatbuilder

boatbuilder [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Tonasket, WA
    Vehicle:
    12 regular cab 4 cyl 4wd
    A lot!
    Ok, let's open this up a bit. Right now 96 people have looked at this ad with no responses. I looked at the only other ad I could find for the same thing. He wanted $350 and his tires had 3 times the mileage on them. So, the question becomes what are the looky loos looking for? The price seems very reasonable as the TPMS sensors are I think about $80 a piece, the tires still have 80% tread left on them, so let's say $100 a piece and the wheels, in worse shape are $60 a piece at Les Schwab for snows. So, that sounds like $240 or so a piece. $300 for all four sounds like a steal?

3. Apr 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM
    Dcoma

Dcoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Damon
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    5100's set @ 1.75 /Tinted window's/Vent visors
    As for me and prolly everyone else. You can't tell what they are unless you look. Me myself am needing the alloy TPMS's so I look to see what you had. But here's you a reply. LOL GLWS!!

4. Apr 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    Sandman614

Sandman614 LRGRNR

Member:
    Boone, NC\Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    '06 SR5 Off Road
    ARB Front Bumper, Projector Headlights w/Slimcubby 4300K HID's, Oznium LED's, LED taillights, DIY Washable Cabin Moose Filter, Sockmonkey SR5 Off Road, Aux Audio plug, OME 886x, OME Nitrochargers, Wheelers 3 Leaf Progressive AAL, ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket, Dodge D-Rings
  5. Apr 2, 2013 at 12:25 PM
    TenBeers

TenBeers Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Wildwood, MO
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB TRD Off Road Magnetic Gray
    Factory Roof Rack, Westin Tube Steps, AVS Bugflector and Wind Deflectors, RideRite Air Bags, Custom Bed Rack, CVT Roof-Top Tent, Weathertech Floor Mats, Redline Hood Supports, Pop-N-Lock Tailgate Lock, some stickers
    I think it's a great deal for someone that really needs some tires quick and cheap.

IMO, what's holding them back on this forum is:

1. The rims are steel, not bad but not in high demand. Some people really like them.
    2. The tires are Dunlops, which are relatively cheap tires ($98 each) and only last about 40K - 50K miles if they wear evenly, less if one wears funky.
    3. TPMS may not matter much to somebody looking for cheap wheels and tires. Definitely nice to have, though.

I think $300 is a good price, there's just not a big market for these here. The nearest large Craigslist market may get you better results, but with patience, someone will show up here that needs them.

GLWS!

To Top