1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2012 weather tech mats ASAP

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by dempsy1, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Mar 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM
    dempsy1

dempsy1 [OP] Member

Member:
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner
    need mats asap for my truck has anybody tried to mod the 2011 ones to fit the 2012??? Also would like to see some pics of the weather techs and Huskys in actual trucks.

2. Mar 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM
    ouyin2000

ouyin2000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Arlington, Virginia
    Vehicle:
    '11 DCSB TRD Sport
    Leer 100XL Canopy, OEM Side steps, TRD Oil Cap, TRD License Plate Cover, WeatherTech Digital Fit Liners, Elite O/R Hitch Shackle, Katzkin Leather Interior, LED Interior Lighting, Foglight Anytime mod, Illuminated 4x4 switch, Grom Audio Aux adapter, Redline Goods leather shift boot console cover and door handle pulls, Sockmonkey bedside decals, Dynolock electric tailgate lock
    Mod them how? If you bothered to take 10 seconds to search, you would know that they fit perfectly fine. The only mod you MIGHT need to do is trim about 1 inch out of the way of the clutch pedal. But that's a known issue with every model year of mat.

But seeing as you have an auto, it's negligible for you.

3. Mar 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM
    dempsy1

dempsy1 [OP] Member

Member:
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner
    was wondering about the retention hooks being different

4. Mar 8, 2012 at 6:00 PM
    The1youluv2hate

The1youluv2hate Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Peps
    SP... CaL
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD sPort
    5100's@1.75 Horns (Andres) Satoshi TRD cat back BHLM
  5. Mar 8, 2012 at 6:03 PM
    Socalduckslayer

Socalduckslayer Pelfreybilt Off-Road Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    San Diego, Ca
    Vehicle:
    12 Tacoma
    Odds and Ends
    I have the Weathertechs in my 2012, they are from an older truck. Back fits perfect, same. Front is different clip locations but it doesn't seem to matter, fits good works just fine.

6. Mar 8, 2012 at 6:10 PM
    Utard

Utard Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Nyssa, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2012 DC LB 4WD TRD SPORT NAVI
    ------------------------------------------------------------ Stabilus.EZDown.Tailgate http://www.ezdown.com/home.php ----------------------------------------------- Tekonsha.Primus.IQ.Trailer.brake http://www.tekonsha.com/content/default.aspx---------------------------------------------------------------- Leer 180 CC http://www.leer.com/Truck-Caps#------------------------------------------------ Firestone Air Rite Air Bags--------------------------------------Kargomaster Rack
    If the Huskys did not look so redneck getto with the diamond plate look I would get those. With that said I am going to wait for the WT to come out.

7. Mar 8, 2012 at 6:17 PM
    Boilermaker99

Boilermaker99 555

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Atlantic beach
    Vehicle:
    1999 SR5 TRD 4x4 3.4 V6
    ARE cap, Rhino lined bed, Custom Advantage-Max seat covers, Kenwood stereo and speakers, Debadged all emblems, blackedout grill, Off road lights, engine bay LEDs, Uniden Cb, Bedlined rockers and rims, Custom front and rear bumper, Hilo jack and mounts, Yakima load warrior, Magnaflow 14" muffler, Intake/prefilter, rebuilt frontend after accident so sort of frankensteined!!
    Weathertech GB going on right now.I just hooked up with TAOscott whos doing it.

8. Mar 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    Blackshirts

Blackshirts Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    TX
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    Headlight mod, sound system. MB Motor Sport Rims. Black Tails. 5100's, 885, grill craft, Fogs, N-Fab Step Sides. BFG TKO Tires, Wet Oks, LED map lights and dome, LED gauge mod
    When you buy from weather tech they give you a set of retention hooks to install.

9. Mar 8, 2012 at 6:27 PM
    CrazyCooter

CrazyCooter Hold My Beer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnathan
    Germany
    Vehicle:
    2006 DCSB TRD Sport 4x4
    De badged tailgate,LED dome light,removed mud flaps,tail gate anti-theft mod,Maglite seat mount,rear diff breather,blacked out Tacoma emblems, blacked out Toyota emblem,foglight anytime,plastidiped stock rims,BHLM, behind grill light bar w/2 Hella 500FF lights, shortened 18" stock antenna, weathertec floor liners, Hi-lift, 3'' Toytec Ultimate with AAL, AVS Rainguards, Wet Okole seat covers, lowprofile tool box, pro comp 7089 w/33'' KM2s, flowmaster 40 series muffler, hidden CB mod w/firestick antenna.
    mine fit fine in my 2012 the mats are out of an 09 but the hooks are the only thing different and they dont matter. Mine arent hooked to the floor and they still dont move at all.

To Top