1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2012 Weathertec digi fit floor mat poll

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Utard, Jan 29, 2012.

?

2012 Weathertec digi fit floor mat poll

Poll closed Feb 28, 2012.
  1. I love'um I'll Wait

49 vote(s)
    50.5%
  2. Still on the fence, Maybe?

24 vote(s)
    24.7%
  3. Weathertec are crap.

3 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. Allready have the Husky

9 vote(s)
    9.3%
  5. Screw the wait I'm getting the Husky

5 vote(s)
    5.2%
  6. Not every getting Weathertec because of this

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  7. Floor mats are retarded like I am

6 vote(s)
    6.2%
  1. Feb 3, 2012 at 11:38 PM
    Foihdzas

Foihdzas VA7PTZ

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    B.C Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Dbl Cab 5' Box 6 Speed
    2010 Tacoma, sold...

Husky FTW!

2. Feb 4, 2012 at 2:09 AM
    OzarkMK

OzarkMK Active Member

Member:
    Springfield Missouri
    Vehicle:
    Grey Access Cab. Currently Unmodified
    I emailed weathertec a couple of weeks ago. They gave me the standard yet vague "in about 10 weeks" reply. I am sure they will be the best option around once they come on the market, but I decided to just buy a set of husky's and call it good. So far I am happy with my purchase.

3. Feb 4, 2012 at 9:20 AM
    Utard

Utard [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Nyssa, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2012 DC LB 4WD TRD SPORT NAVI
    ------------------------------------------------------------ Stabilus.EZDown.Tailgate http://www.ezdown.com/home.php ----------------------------------------------- Tekonsha.Primus.IQ.Trailer.brake http://www.tekonsha.com/content/default.aspx---------------------------------------------------------------- Leer 180 CC http://www.leer.com/Truck-Caps#------------------------------------------------ Firestone Air Rite Air Bags--------------------------------------Kargomaster Rack
    The OEM's are crap if you ever have muddy/snowy/wet/dirty feet. If you are a city boy that works in an office they will work great.

4. Feb 4, 2012 at 1:18 PM
    SoJersey

SoJersey South Jersey Defense

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Vehicle:
    '12 DC Offroad
    Pelfrey Armor Baja Designs Lights 6112/Camburg/Dakar Suspension Method Wheels / BFG KO2 ARE Z-Series More coming soon...
    bastards told me 6-9 weeks today! WTF

5. Feb 4, 2012 at 3:13 PM
    NMTrailRider

NMTrailRider Well-Known Member

Member:
    New Mexico
    you referring to the holes for the retention clips? i filled them with a drop of silicone caulk.

6. Feb 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM
    Utard

Utard [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Nyssa, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2012 DC LB 4WD TRD SPORT NAVI
    ------------------------------------------------------------ Stabilus.EZDown.Tailgate http://www.ezdown.com/home.php ----------------------------------------------- Tekonsha.Primus.IQ.Trailer.brake http://www.tekonsha.com/content/default.aspx---------------------------------------------------------------- Leer 180 CC http://www.leer.com/Truck-Caps#------------------------------------------------ Firestone Air Rite Air Bags--------------------------------------Kargomaster Rack
    Here is the latest. ICYGAS.

Message Sent:

Custom floor mats for Toyota Tacoma. It seems you guys keep on telling people on a forum I belong to its going to be 6 weeks until these come out. It been 6 weeks for 3 months. As far as I can see it you are losing customers to the Husky floor mats. Here is a link to the thread on TacomaWorld.com just in case you are interested...... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/201292-2012-weathertec-digi-fit-floor-mat-poll.html ......This thread has over 1,500 views and there is another one with over 1,700 views. So there is plenty of interest. Its seems people are getting misleading information on a release date? It seems like you would want to get a product ready sooner for a vehicle that is more likely to have people need a use for it? Anyway I am just trying to see if you are really working on this? What do you think would be your best guestimation on when these might come out?

Answer:

Mr. Utard,

Thank you for your continuous interest in MacNeil Automotive and our WeatherTech brand!

I apologize for all the confusion over the expected arrival date of the redesigned Digital Fit FloorLiners for the 2012 Toyota Tacoma. Unfortunately, we still do not have a set release date for these FloorLiners. Currently our engineers and new product development team have kept myself and other representatives up to date with estimated times of arrival, but with this being said, I am still reading it will be roughly another 6-7weeks before we see these FloorLiners released. I understand the frustration of not being able to purchase our Digital Fit FloorLiners at this time, however, it does take several months for a new product to be scanned, engineered, tooled, tested and available on the market. My engineers are aware of the large amount of customers waiting for this product and are currently working hard on the development and testing of FloorLiners for your truck. When released, these new FloorLiners will include both a new mold and retention device to accommodate the changes of the Tacoma from 2011 to 2012.

I have emailed my engineers and managers to try and see if there is any new release information that will better estimate the arrival of these custom FloorLiners. I can assure you that the Toyota vehicles are on our priority list because of the demand their owners have shown for our products. I highly recommend filling out the product request form: http://www.weathertech.com/service/product-request-form/ if you have not done so already, as it is our number one way of alerting our customers to the release of a new product and also for showing the development team just how important a particular product is.

I will also be in contact with you once I get an accurate answer as to the release of the Tacoma Digital Fit FloorLiners, but if you have any questions or concerns before that please feel free to contact me back directly at this email or at my extension; 418.

Have a splendid Sunday!

Mary Palazzolo
    MacNeil Automotive Products Ltd.।WeatherTech
    Customer Service and Sales Representative
    mpalazzolo@weathertech.com
    My Office hours: Monday—5pm-9pm । Thursday & Friday –11am -9pm । Saturday & Sunday –10am-8pm

7. Feb 12, 2012 at 8:36 PM
    COMAtose HI

COMAtose HI Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD SPORT 4x4
    6" Procomp Stage 1 Suspension Lift, Custom 6" Alcan Springs, N-Fab Side Steps, Husky Floor Liners, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Debadged, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, 13" Antenna from AntennaX.com, 35% Tint for front windows, Procomp 7032 Series 18x9 wheels, 33x12.50 Nitto Mud Grappler tires
    i would've loved to have the weathertechs, but who knows how muddy/dirty the carpet in my truck would've gotten if i didn't put the husky liners in...especially since it rains almost every day in oregon lol. weathertech needs to hurry up for everyone else waiting!!!

8. Feb 13, 2012 at 5:31 AM
    tpr676

tpr676 Well-Known Member

Member:
    When released, these new FloorLiners will include both a new mold and retention device to accommodate the changes of the Tacoma from 2011 to 2012.?? My understanding is it's the same mold just a change in retention mounts.:confused:

9. Feb 13, 2012 at 6:59 AM
    disc0monkey

disc0monkey All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!

Member:
    Like I already mentioned, I have been told it will have a new mold. the old one did not work with a clutch pedal...

10. Feb 13, 2012 at 1:40 PM
    tpr676

tpr676 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Makes sense, thanks

Products Discussed in

To Top