1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2013 MGM Build! Ridin High & Dirty

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by TacoTRD13, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Jun 21, 2013 at 8:20 AM
    TacoTRD13

TacoTRD13 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Augusta, Ga
    Vehicle:
    13 Tacoma TRD
    4" Maxtrac Spindles Toytec Coilovers with Bilstein shock set at 0.85 Camburg Ball Joint UCA's Bilstein Rear Shocks 3-4" of lift All Pro Off-Road Expedition Rear Suspension Leaf Springs and Kit StreetTacos CB bracket on Driveshaft BHLM on Headlights HIDs in Headlights and Foglights De-Badged
    Yep Matt is right...Sold it at the end of May. The truck is For Sale at the OnCar dealership here in Augusta, Ga if anyone is interested. They are asking $28,500 which is a steal for a 2013 Tacoma with everything I did to it and only 6,000 miles on it! I had to get back into a bigger truck for personal use. Im in a 2011 Ford F-350 (non dually) Diesel. 6" lift on 20" wheels and 38" toyos.

2. Jun 21, 2013 at 8:22 AM
    TacoTRD13

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Augusta, Ga
    Vehicle:
    13 Tacoma TRD
    4" Maxtrac Spindles Toytec Coilovers with Bilstein shock set at 0.85 Camburg Ball Joint UCA's Bilstein Rear Shocks 3-4" of lift All Pro Off-Road Expedition Rear Suspension Leaf Springs and Kit StreetTacos CB bracket on Driveshaft BHLM on Headlights HIDs in Headlights and Foglights De-Badged
    What kind do you have? The Automotive Highlights shop? Those are good friends of mine. They do great work and I only trust them to touch my stuff here in town than anywhere else. Talk with Jason.

3. Jun 21, 2013 at 8:23 AM
    KCDuran

KCDuran Stormtrooper

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    5 Lug'n 4 banger
    Icon/TC Mid Travel Kit, Kenwood Deck, Helix Audio System, BHLM (With Tinted Reflectors), Tinted Taillights, Satoshi Grill (color matched to super white), Stormtrooper sticker, Air Force sticker HUA! Re colored gauges (White numbers and ODO with Blue Needles) Magnaflow Glasspack Muffler, Stainless steel exhaust tip, 8k HIDs, LED Satoshi, Eye Lids, ARB locker (4.10 Gears), 8k FOG HIDs, LED Head Lamp, Tonneau Cover
    This makes me sad... such a gorgeous tacoma :pout:

4. Jun 21, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    jrtodd46

jrtodd46 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Jackson, SC
    Vehicle:
    13 Prerunner SR5 883x/5100
    OME 883x's w/ 5100's
    I have a 13 prerunner. Yea the guy works at automotive highlights. His grandfather owns the car lot next to our store so I see him a good bit.

5. Dec 9, 2013 at 1:06 PM
    TacoTRD13

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Augusta, Ga
    Vehicle:
    13 Tacoma TRD
    Just checking in…Its been a while since I've been on here. I hate to say it but the guy "kid" who bought my tacoma locally here in town has torn it to shreds. Sunk it in the mud, had to get a new motor for the amp steps, inside is a pig pin, the bed is cracked in half. Such a nice truck to be not taken care of! Oh well what can ya do. Hope all is well with everyone!

6. Dec 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM
    KCDuran

KCDuran Stormtrooper

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    5 Lug'n 4 banger
    Icon/TC Mid Travel Kit, Kenwood Deck, Helix Audio System, BHLM (With Tinted Reflectors), Tinted Taillights, Satoshi Grill (color matched to super white), Stormtrooper sticker, Air Force sticker HUA! Re colored gauges (White numbers and ODO with Blue Needles) Magnaflow Glasspack Muffler, Stainless steel exhaust tip, 8k HIDs, LED Satoshi, Eye Lids, ARB locker (4.10 Gears), 8k FOG HIDs, LED Head Lamp, Tonneau Cover
    some people just want to watch the world burn

Products Discussed in

To Top