1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2013 Tacoma 4x4 Reg cab Auto 2.7 FLORIDA ex cond

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacomas For Sale (2005-2015)' started by TwzteD, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Dec 29, 2017 at 1:56 PM
    TwzteD

TwzteD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    St Lucie Fl
    Vehicle:
    2013 4x4 reg cab Auto
    2013 4x4 reg cab, 2011 4runner sr5 rims, 265 general grabber at2's, 5100's All 4 corners with fronts at .85, De badged, Egr Rainguards, Led tail lights, Int wipers, fog lights, Trailer Hitch, POwer locks+ keyless entry, Extang Solidfold Bed Cover, WeatherTech Mats, Stubbie Antenna, Trd Skid Plate, Tint, Scanguage, Cargo net in bed, Sound Ordnance B-8PT, FULID FILM Under Coat.
    Hi there, I have a mint 2013 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab 4x4 Auto, Has bucket seats not a bench seat with center console and armrest. color is magnetic gray metallic. The truck currently has 60,xxx Miles and is in 100% working + excellent condition inside and out. This truck has been babied and meticulously taken care of as I had no intention on ever getting rid of it. Unfortunately i have to let it go now because i need a vehicle with more than 2 doors and one that i can put a carseat in… I’m sure you know what I mean. Most of you guys know most of the info on these trucks and I copped my post from another posting so i dont want you to think I think your stupid lol. This truck has a few mods/upgrades that they do not come with from the factory. I have installed fog light kit (OEM) does not come standard, Rear LED tail lights (OEM) does not come standard for this year, (Oem) intermittent wiper stalk, does not come standard ( more speed selections instead of 3) Power door locks, Trans cooler, tow package, Bilstein off-road shocks in all 4 corners ( adjustable up front, (leveled truck out and can be lifted more) if desired, adjustable helper springs in the rear, LED third brake light bulbs, Weather tech floor liners and Has OEM Toyota 4runner Alloy wheels wrapped in ( larger than stock 245-75-16) 265-70-17 BFG KO2 tires with less that 5k miles on them. I also put a 265/70/17 spare tire under it aswell to match the new tire size. The speedo is off with the factory stock tires and is NOW correct with the larger tires ( they come factory on higher end models ). AFE pr dry S washable air filter ( better than a fram for finer particulate filtration). Like i have stated, this truck has been meticulously maintained. I PROPERLY wash the truck every 2-3 weeks and do a full clay bar/ strip polish and rewax every 6 months. This truck does not even have swirl marks in the paint, spray wax to retain wax longevity after every wash. I did the very first oil change early at 2500 miles to get the break in shavings out of the engine and have changed the oil every 4500 miles since then ( OCI 5K ) using only Mobil 1 full synthetic 0w-20 and a OEM Toyota yzzd1 filter. I also wash the air filter every oil change as well as grease the zerks on the front and rear driveshafts ( 4 total). I have serviced the diffs and the transfer case every 15k miles and the transmission was flushed at 30k and again not long ago at 60k, its very simple to do on this truck as it has a trans dipstick to refill from and a drain plugs so there is no need to drop the pan unless you want to change the filter ( would recommend doing it at 100k). I used mobil 1 75w90 syn gear oil for the diffs and transfer case, and strictly oem Toyota transmission fluid in the trans. Tires rotated every 5k usually after oil changes. Spark plugs changed at 50k just because i wanted to put anti seize on threads for easy future removal ( recommended change at 100k ). I put the trans cooler to prolong the life of the transmission and to keep temps down when towing, not that they were high but the trans cooler dropped the every day trans temps and helps the longevity of the trans fluid and helps prolong the life of the torque converter Aswell. This truck never hauled anything very heavy and mainly used to tow my wave runner around. This truck has never given me any problems, runs great drives great and is a very reliable truck. still original battery. This truck has the 2.7l 2TR-FE engine that has been around since 2005 in all 4 cyl Tacomas and other 4 cyl Toyota models. These engines are very long lasting and that IS the reason i bough this truck. The block is cast iron and has all forged internals and makes this engine very durable and has a very long life span. All services are easy to do on my own without bringing it to the stealership. Most vehicles nowadays have sealed transmissions that you can’t drain and fill like this truck. The whole truck is super easy to work on and very reliable. No need to have the valves adjusted as it has hydraulic lifters, timing chain not a belt too. There are several people on TACOMAWORLD.COM that have over 400k miles or more on these trucks ( with this engine and trans) all with basic maintenance ( no major repairs) and many many more with well over 250k. Do some research and see for your self. there is a lot of information on the Tacoma world forums. The weakest part of a Toyota Tacoma is the frame, they will rot out due to rust well before the engine and trans are ready to go, so to help with that issue i spray the frame with FLUID FILM a really good anti corrosion spray once a year that is almost like a wax and the fact this truck is not on salt roads in the winter keeps my frame rust free. frame has NO rust on it at all and that's hard to find on any truck. I really do not want to sell this truck as its in such good condition these regular cabs IMO are the best looking trucks on the road and the do not make them any more as of 2016. they are hard to find in good condition as most are beat up due to being used as work trucks, this truck is in the best shape a used truck with this many miles can ( 6 YEARS OLD ) be its almost flawless with a few very minor imperfections and on the inside everything is perfect including seats, no stains rips tears or ever normal wear. The tire pressure light stays on due to rims not having TPMS in them, you can get them cheap if that bothers you. I recently put a (QUIET) Magna flow muffler on it ( 6 mo ago) but it has developed a small rattle and would rather not cut it off to replace it but thats a minor issue as well. These trucks sound similar to Subarus with an exhaust. Other than them 2 minor things there is absolutely nothing wrong with this truck, no codes, no check engine lights, bring a scanner if you would like to scan it. Bring a mechanic if you want too, no hidden problems here. Non smoker, one owner, bought it brand new, title in hand and in my name, never crashed, no body work, never repaired or repainted. Never flooded or mudded, Bring any mechanic you want, you will not find a cleaner truck. Pictures do not do it justice, come look at in person if you are a serious buyer. I also documented all services and mileage I did on this truck and have all the factory service/owners manuals. I am asking 16k and am firm on that price so please do not call of offer me 15k. I am in no rush at all to sell, i have until july but i figured id start now. Mileage will slowly climb as it is my daily driver. If you like the truck I can meet at bank after you look at it so you can get a loan if need be. Willing to ship on buyers dime and buyer needs to set up with trucking company, Serious inquires only, no tire kickers. Message / CALL or Text me at 732-664-3006 if you are legitimately interested. thanks for looking.

blksandpearl2010 likes this.
  2. Dec 29, 2017 at 2:02 PM
    ragincajun35

ragincajun35 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Spencer
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB MG TRD Offroad
    See Builds....
    Great looking truck. Good luck with the sale. I always wanted one of these but also have car seats lol. Cheers!

TwzteD[OP] likes this.
  3. Dec 29, 2017 at 3:26 PM
    TwzteD

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    St Lucie Fl
    Vehicle:
    2013 4x4 reg cab Auto
    2013 4x4 reg cab, 2011 4runner sr5 rims, 265 general grabber at2's, 5100's All 4 corners with fronts at .85, De badged, Egr Rainguards, Led tail lights, Int wipers, fog lights, Trailer Hitch, POwer locks+ keyless entry, Extang Solidfold Bed Cover, WeatherTech Mats, Stubbie Antenna, Trd Skid Plate, Tint, Scanguage, Cargo net in bed, Sound Ordnance B-8PT, FULID FILM Under Coat.
    Thanks I appreciate it!

4. Jan 3, 2018 at 7:23 AM
    turkeyeye

turkeyeye Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Henry
    Western NC
    Further North, you could sell this one in a very short time. Your narrative is way too long. Suggest editing it to key points. The main points include; how many owners, clean no accident Car Fax, clear title in hand. Too far away for me. GLWS.

srdoublecab2.7 likes this.
  5. Jan 4, 2018 at 7:10 AM
    TwzteD

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    St Lucie Fl
    Vehicle:
    2013 4x4 reg cab Auto
    Truck has been sold

Products Discussed in

To Top