1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2013 TRD Sport Wheels and Tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by TacoTRD13, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Mar 4, 2013 at 6:12 PM
    TacoTRD13

TacoTRD13 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Augusta, Ga
    Vehicle:
    13 Tacoma TRD
    4" Maxtrac Spindles Toytec Coilovers with Bilstein shock set at 0.85 Camburg Ball Joint UCA's Bilstein Rear Shocks 3-4" of lift All Pro Off-Road Expedition Rear Suspension Leaf Springs and Kit StreetTacos CB bracket on Driveshaft BHLM on Headlights HIDs in Headlights and Foglights De-Badged
    About to lift the truck this week and ill be selling the stock rims and tires off of it. Its the stock 17" wheel on stock tires. 3,500 miles on them. No dents or scratches and still brand new! Id like a local pick up. If not willing to meet! Im located in Augusta, Ga. I'll get pics up tomorrow but everyone knows what stock tires and wheels look like. I'm asking 600$ but I will negotiate! 706-833-2329 is my number. Txt or call if you have questions or for pics too! Thanks!

2. Mar 4, 2013 at 6:25 PM
    TacoTRD13

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Augusta, Ga
    Vehicle:
    13 Tacoma TRD
    4" Maxtrac Spindles Toytec Coilovers with Bilstein shock set at 0.85 Camburg Ball Joint UCA's Bilstein Rear Shocks 3-4" of lift All Pro Off-Road Expedition Rear Suspension Leaf Springs and Kit StreetTacos CB bracket on Driveshaft BHLM on Headlights HIDs in Headlights and Foglights De-Badged
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362450323.978154.jpg
    Last weekend after cleaned up

3. Mar 9, 2013 at 10:55 PM
    TacoTRD13

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Augusta, Ga
    Vehicle:
    13 Tacoma TRD
To Top