1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2017+ Power Wagon - Thoughts and Opinions?

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by Omar RVA, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Nov 16, 2020 at 1:00 PM
    TheDude94

TheDude94 Basement Operator

Member:
    Mom's basement
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD Sport 4x4
    Workin progress...
    Im in Prescott AZ lol. I don’t take my Ram on hard trails. Mostly logging and logging spur roads where I can fit a 3/4 ton. I don’t really DD my diesel. My commute to work is around 180 miles. Driving both trucks to and from work I can tell you I prefer my diesel. Better MPG’s vs my taco, bigger fuel tank so I don’t have to stop for fuel vs my taco. Plus my diesel being an emissions truck it does well on long road trips. My taco on the other hand is my running around town rig. I like my taco for the size and capability. I can throw my ATV in the bed and go hunting. It gives me a better option for fitting down the roads in my area. All in all both my trucks have their intended uses I can’t say I like one over the other because I prefer both.

Omar RVA[QUOTED][OP] likes this.
  2. Jan 16, 2021 at 5:21 PM
    Omar RVA

Omar RVA [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Omar
    OR
    Vehicle:
    2020 Ram 2500 Power Wagon; 2019 Land Cruiser
    Totally unrelated to Power Wagons but I'm back in the Toyota club. I've been shopping Land Cruisers for some time, and when Toyota announced the end of the line, prices started getting out of whack. I was planning on pulling the trigger in late summer but with that cut short I started searching more seriously. This beauty dropped in my lap last weekend (wife's daily now). It's used but very well kept. 2019 with 24k miles. It's been unseasonably warm so I took the opportunity to wash it and detail for the first time since we took it home. For the time being I've got my dream garage (just need to scratch the fast car itch last).

OA
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Jan 16, 2021 at 5:27 PM
    EdinCincinnati

EdinCincinnati Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2014 4x4 TRD OR
    Two Outstanding and Capable Vehicles there!!! Awesome!!!

Omar RVA[QUOTED][OP] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top