1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2018 Lone Star Toyota Jamboree @ Barnwell Mountain, Gilmer, TX May 3rd-6th

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by ETXTacoma, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Jan 2, 2018 at 10:39 AM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    His chrome bumper may be better for someone that tears theres up.

2. Jan 2, 2018 at 10:39 AM
    ChadsPride

ChadsPride Tacoma Owner & Enthusiast

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Sponsored by TacomaWorld.com
    :laughing: Sold​
    Also sold ​

xJuice[QUOTED] likes this.
  3. Jan 2, 2018 at 10:40 AM
    Texoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    Dammit n dammit

ChadsPride[QUOTED] likes this.
  4. Jan 2, 2018 at 10:40 AM
    xJuice

xJuice My spoon is too Big!

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    N. Texas
    Vehicle:
    19 Tundra MGM
    TRD Front & Rear Sway Bar, TRD Pro LED Headlights, Undercover SE, Rear diff. Relocate, console organizer, debadged, color matched handles, mirror caps, and grill
    missed that :laugh:

5. Jan 2, 2018 at 10:41 AM
    Texoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    I'll let ya know if Christa lets me go.

6. Jan 2, 2018 at 10:42 AM
    ETXTacoma

ETXTacoma [OP] Someone gave me a plasma cutter.

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    Tyler, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Tacoma TRD OR
    Dynatrac ProRock 60 Rear Axle, that is important enough.
    Very nice! Will be a great event to attend!

ChadsPride and riz_atx[QUOTED] like this.
  7. Jan 2, 2018 at 10:45 AM
    riz_atx

riz_atx #bigpermtaco #teamBP

Member:
    First Name:
    Sohail
    Spicewood Texas
    Vehicle:
    ‘16 4x4 DCLB GFC Locked, Geared, Tuned
    C4Fab/RCI/BAMF, ADS, 4.88, Lockers, OVTune
    Well, one complication is that Overland Expo West is 5/18-20 in Flagstaff, AZ. A crew of folks from Central TX were planning to attend and I want to go to that as well. Im going to turn in all the vacation requests and see what my boss says lol

8. Jan 2, 2018 at 10:49 AM
    skb7527

skb7527 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    McKinney, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite Mica 4X4
    Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain AT tires with America Outlaw Sheriff wheels, Bilstein 5100s all the way around, OME coils, Toytech ICONS HD leafs, debadged, removed pin stipe, chopped tail pipe, weather tech floor mats, Leer color match topper, Toyota bed mat, homemade eight ball gear shifter and 4XInnovations weld on sliders
    SUB'D
    :pccoffee:

ETXTacoma[OP] and ChadsPride like this.
  9. Jan 2, 2018 at 10:50 AM
    PinnaclePete

PinnaclePete I am what I am

Member:
    First Name:
    Pete
    Central AR
    Vehicle:
    '14 Sport DCLB Pyrite, 2015 DCSB Barcelona Limited
    SwitchPros 9100, Flip Pac, Stealth 6 Bronze, Toyo 255/80/17, MTO Tailgate Skin, RCI read diff plate, StopTech slotted disc and pads, OME 885 w/ NitroChargers, OME HD LeafPacks, SOS Rear bumper with swingout, BAMF Bolt-on Sliders, Rear diff breather, OEM roof racks, ECG perforated grill, BAMF behind grill light bar bracket with PIAA 510 4" yellow spots, US OffRoad bumper, Engo 9k winch, WeatherTech window vents and floor mats, Wet Okle seat covers, RedLine hood struts, Anti Dark hood lights, Baja amber light pods, Lamin-X amber flood covers, amber FlyEyes, Jumpers amber LEDs, Salix glovebox and center console organizer, MagLite mounted, shop made bed mount tool boxes, LogRite bed mount bottle opener
  10. Jan 2, 2018 at 10:52 AM
    SuperBad

SuperBad Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Dallas, TX
    Vehicle:
    2017 MGM Tacoma OR DCSB
    Truck stuff
    I did both last year. At least this year they are 2 weeks apart. Last year was 2 weekends in a row. I went to Jambo, back to work for 2 days and then to overland expo. I'm going to try and go to both again this year. Plan for this year will be show up to Jambo late Thursday night not using any pto and use as little PTO as possible for overland expo. Make the drive to AZ in 1 day and the same for back to DFW. Trying to save my pto for a big trip at the end of the summer. Really want a coupe days in AZ to go enjoy the trails, there's a lot you can do pretty close.

11. Jan 2, 2018 at 10:56 AM
    ETXTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    Tyler, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Tacoma TRD OR
    Yea, I am wanting to attend that as well. Last year it was back to back, so it was Jambo one weekend and then Overland Expo West the following weekend, so a lot of people did a caravan from Jambo to Expo West and followed like Total Choas and some of the other Jambo sponsors to Expo West.

I guess this year they have a weekend separating them... which I guess is good so I can recoup from Jambo before trying to go to Arizona

12. Jan 2, 2018 at 10:59 AM
    ETXTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    Tyler, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Tacoma TRD OR
    Same thing as last year...

Going to have to try and have a Cinco de Mayo party or something with some Tacos and Cerveza!

I need a giant sombrero...

Well if you want to go to Expo West... I am going to try and go as well so would love to caravan with you there! I should have the PTO for both Thursday and Friday for Jambo and then possibly 4 days for Expo West unless you want to do a one day on the 17th to Arizona!

13. Jan 2, 2018 at 11:07 AM
    RPS1030

RPS1030 Well-Known Member

Member:
    What is the gist of the daily schedule? I can't remember all the details from tagging along with @Blender last year. Debating what I could do schedule wise.

ChadsPride likes this.
  14. Jan 2, 2018 at 11:11 AM
    ETXTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    Tyler, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Tacoma TRD OR
    Ummm park opens Thursday I think sometime, not much going on that day except registration and set up camps.
    Friday is some trail runs, maybe a competition or something, vendors set up and so forth, etc.
    Saturday more trail runs, more competitions, bigger saturday dinner, raffle, etc.
    Sunday, everyone usually does another couple trails and then head home?

That is about all I can remember.

I will keep the first three posts updated with Schedule, Sponsors, etc etc as more becomes available.

ChadsPride and RPS1030[QUOTED] like this.
  15. Jan 2, 2018 at 11:12 AM
    CarmenSanDiego

CarmenSanDiego Battle Tank

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelly
    Dickinson, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 MGM 4Runner Limited 4x4
    Bilstein 5100's OME HD Springs Shrockworks Sliders Addicted Offroad Front Bumper Proline 4x4 Rear Bumper CBI skids Black Rhino Armory wheels
    They usually don't really announce the daily schedule of activities until closer to the event if I remember correctly.

ETXTacoma[OP], ChadsPride and skb7527 like this.
  16. Jan 2, 2018 at 11:13 AM
    hoarder23

hoarder23 Truck fell over

Member:
    First Name:
    Shay
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    15 Pyrite Mica DCSB Sport
    Scratches
    I'll be doing both. My sister is getting married the middle weekend in Tuscon so it will be a monster road trip.

17. Jan 2, 2018 at 11:14 AM
    riz_atx

riz_atx #bigpermtaco #teamBP

Member:
    First Name:
    Sohail
    Spicewood Texas
    Vehicle:
    ‘16 4x4 DCLB GFC Locked, Geared, Tuned
    C4Fab/RCI/BAMF, ADS, 4.88, Lockers, OVTune
    I just submitted all the vacation time i will use until end of May this year. WOOT! Lets hope the boss dude approves

18. Jan 2, 2018 at 11:16 AM
    RPS1030

RPS1030 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sounds familiar. Leave after work Wednesday and roll in sometime later Thursday.

Just the gist as above works.

19. Jan 2, 2018 at 11:17 AM
    CarmenSanDiego

CarmenSanDiego Battle Tank

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelly
    Dickinson, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 MGM 4Runner Limited 4x4
    Bilstein 5100's OME HD Springs Shrockworks Sliders Addicted Offroad Front Bumper Proline 4x4 Rear Bumper CBI skids Black Rhino Armory wheels
    Good luck!

20. Jan 2, 2018 at 11:21 AM
    ChadsPride

ChadsPride Tacoma Owner & Enthusiast

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Sponsored by TacomaWorld.com
    :fingerscrossed:

To Top