1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2020 parts list

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016+)' started by Siblue, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Feb 13, 2020 at 3:33 PM
    Devious6

Devious6 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    East Benton, PA
    Vehicle:
    2020 AG TRD Pro DCSB
  2. Feb 15, 2020 at 7:05 PM
    Tullie D

Tullie D Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tullie
    Wilson, NC
    Vehicle:
    2019 SR5 V6 SSM Access Cab
    Extang Encore, Bed lights, Grill lights, Flux Capacitor
    @Devious6 and @Foster Imposter
    Thanks for the heads up. I ordered the same thing and received it today. :thumbsup:
    It's probably like insurance. Good to have, just in case . . .

Devious6 and Foster Imposter like this.
  3. Feb 17, 2020 at 4:33 AM
    Tanchi220

Tanchi220 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Vehicle:
    2020 TRD off road
    Hey guys.

Got some questions for you all. I recently purchased an 2020 TRD off-road. Loving the truck but wished I would have went with the tech package to get the MTM cameras. I've been reading the thread and it sounds like I would be able to purchase the necessary parts and install them. So here are the questions.

First is there a difference between the panoramic camera and the multi terrain monitor system?

It's sounds like I would need and ECU, the side view mirrors, and a front camera. Does anyone have a list of the parts I would need to do this?

I read in this thread alot about the pro grill. I actually really like the off-road grill and want to keep that. Would I have to buy a whole new off road grill to be able to get the camera and the mounting bracket or would I be able to just buy a camera and install it into my current grill?

Thanks in advance.

Devir7 likes this.
  4. Feb 17, 2020 at 7:09 AM
    BadFlounder

BadFlounder Well-Known Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2020 VB TRD Sport 4x4 DCSB Prem+AdvTech
    There is a difference in software/ECU. For example, my Sport has the Panoramic camera but not the MTM feature. I believe the Off-Road and Pro have both the pano and the MTM features, but the cameras are the same on all of them.

I just so happen to have an extra 2020 front camera that would fit your OR grille if you are interested. Let me know. I replaced the one on my Sport with the Pro. The cameras are identical, they just have different mounting brackets. The extra one I have would mount right into your OEM OR grille. I'm sure all the OEM 2020 non-pro grilles have the mounting holes, but you can verify yours by looking at the backside of your grille below the Toyota logo. There should be two mounting posts and two screw holes there for the camera.

5. Feb 17, 2020 at 4:14 PM
    Tanchi220

Tanchi220 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Vehicle:
    2020 TRD off road
    I would be interested. If you want you can PM with how much you'd be willing to part with it. I will have to check to see if mine has the screw holes.

To Top