1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2021 TW Secret Santa Wishlist Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TWSS, Oct 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 6, 2021 at 10:15 AM
    GARSHA91

GARSHA91 YES, that is me on that Facebook group

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Chicago
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Off-Road DCSB
    Just a grocery getter
    I want my 2020 and 2021 back..........................

But if you can’t give me that.

I like anything out doors for sure! I’m looking to buy my house soon so I’m starting to stock up supplies and other things for that. Also trying to fill my new tool box. Anything craftsman or Milwaukee but I have quite a lot of things as far as those go. Feel free to use the list for ideas but feel free to make it your own!

Shirts and hoodies: 3XL

if you want to reach out to me indirectly @geekhouse23 is my brother :headbang:

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3QU7SHV64USF3?ref_=wl_share

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  2. Oct 6, 2021 at 11:08 AM
    Beef Nachos

Beef Nachos Here for a good time, not a long time

Member:
    Dallas/Ft. Worth
    Vehicle:
    2017 SR5 DCSB 4x4
    I love to cook, camp, and be outdoors with my wife and two little Chiweenies. I never turn down interesting ingredients, spices, kitchen gear, etc., but please bear in mind that the lady has celiac and we can’t use items with gluten or have the potential to be cross contaminated. My build thread is mostly up to date and truck stuff is always cool. If you have a hard time deciding on some gifts, I would be thrilled with:

- Some photos of you spending time at the local animal shelter. We are avid volunteers and it brings us great joy
    - PowerTray for 3rd gen SR5
    - Stuff to fill out my overhead molle panel
    - 3TPAM accessories
    - Subaru tweeter upgrade
    - Grilling/Smoking/BBQ stuffs
    - Hats
    - Funny chew toys and/or snacks for the pups

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    odomandr likes this.
  3. Oct 6, 2021 at 11:12 AM
    LostHusker

LostHusker Just one day at a time

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    South, TX
    Vehicle:
    2021 F150, 2015 T4R
    Amazon gift card or gift card to an off-road shop

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  4. Oct 6, 2021 at 4:38 PM
    Chunk

Chunk I smell Ice Cream!

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aiken, SC
    Vehicle:
    2016 DCSB OR
    Baby Ruth
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Teach me! Lol.

odomandr likes this.
  5. Oct 6, 2021 at 4:52 PM
    PzTank

PzTank Stuck in the Well

Member:
    Above the Notches
    Vehicle:
    ‘15 AC SR5 4X4 4.0 Auto
    ‘07 OR leather shift knob
    This is gonna be a work in progress.

• Longshot- If you live near an aerospace company, NASA or launch center- small models, patches, or swag - mission or systems specific. Something not available on the web;

• Patches - I went off the deep end collecting patches over the COVID lockdown. If you're a patch guru or have other patch finding special powers, The following specific patches would help to round out my collection:

Thanks in advance! I appreciate your time, expenditures and willingness to participate!

:santa2::santa::santa2::santa::santa2::santa::santa2::santa::santa2::santa::santa2::santa::santa2::santa::santa2::santa::santa2::santa::santa2::santa::santa2::santa::santa2::santa::santa2::santa:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
    odomandr and Chunk like this.
  6. Oct 11, 2021 at 5:48 PM
    ovrlndkull

ovrlndkull STUKASFK - HC4LIFE

Member:
    First Name:
    Skip
    Burlington, NC
    Vehicle:
    2005 DCLB Silver
    63s, XD Machete, Beat not Babied
    Ok so now that I'm signed up guess I'll make one.

So I have an 8yr old daughter and the SS in the past have included her which is really cool. She's just as big into this stuff as I am and camping. Here are some things we have so not to repeat, a shower/potty room, bucket potty, plenty of gear. I have a Tacoma and XJ for wheeling the Taco also doubles as the tow vehicle. I'm not a drinker. I wear a Lg t-shirt the kiddo wears a 9 or 9/10 (yes she wears offroad tshirts.) She's still a little girl even though she goes camping and fishing and stuff, so she likes barbie, art, dressing up, etc.

What we could always use is more solar lights like Luci those are our favorite.
    New camp chairs
    Ball caps
    Soft shackles (yankum dipped preferred or other American made)
    suicide knob
    Mil surp ammo cans (they the best)
    Amercian made stuff for outdoor activities
    DD lights (fog, spot, combo, mini light bar etc.)
    KC rocklights white

Probably out of the question
    Kinetic rope (yankum)
    Warn 9RC (shooting for the stars here)
    2 BleepinJeep freedom winch lines
    kbvoodoo bedrail caps

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    odomandr likes this.
  7. Oct 12, 2021 at 9:15 AM
    daveeasa

daveeasa FBC Harness Solutions Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    PNW
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma OR DCSB 6MT, 2005 RC 5MT PreRunner, 2002 Tundra SR5 RCLB 4x4
    I assume there is no formal structure for this?

All about me:

Wife, dog and 2 boys, 6 and 4, so family is pretty much all I do outside of daytime work hours and evening projects in the garage.

My wife’s brother trains horses and occasionally hauls to shows for himself and others. He has a Freightliner and a dodge 5500 as well as 15, 10 and 6 horse trailers. I have my CDL permit and have joined him for a few hauls, just completed a 50hr one. I really enjoy them for some strange reason I can’t explain.

My wife’s sister’s husband has a family owned aircraft hangar with tons of toys. He has a pretty sweet setup for building custom circuit boards and a lot of his work is in the EV auto world.

2016 Taco MT, daily driver, street focused for now, may be used for winter fun, trying to wind down on mods and “finish” it off. Won’t be doing anything too adventurous with it for a while. Hoping both boys learn how to drive a manual once we get to that step.

Project vehicle is my 2002 Tundra which I bought back from the friend I sold it to back in 2010. That repurchase was a month ago and it’s become the focus for tinkering since I don’t really need to have it roadworthy on a daily basis. I’m trying my best to make it special and ensure another 30+ years of fun with it.

I have quite a few bicycles but my oldest can be fickle about riding bikes and my 4 year old isn’t quite there yet so I’m a bit frozen on actual riding time.

I run for fitness and as a social outlet, that’s the one selfish thing I do. I’m behind on new shorts and socks because I have so many old ones and for some reason I’m a bit incapable of giving up on old stuff (I’m a bit of a hoarder I guess)

I build stuff with wire to calm my nerves at the end of the day from kids and day job work stress. I have 12 large bins of connectors and supplies. It’s gotten a bit out of control.

I did a few years as a “size model” for zoot sports, I’m very close to the US definition of size medium in all dimensions, kind of an odd thing to be so precisely in the middle.

My house is small and my garage is pretty full with stuff so I’d prefer non traditional gifts or something unusual / out of the ordinary /small.

My kids love monster trucks.

odomandr and 907rx7 like this.
  8. Oct 12, 2021 at 11:25 AM
    SoCal_Erik

SoCal_Erik Tiki Taka, Tika Taka

Member:
    Vehicle:
    ‘16 SR5 DCSB, ‘15 SR5 DCSB (sold), ‘16 4Runner SR5, ‘15 OR DCSB (sold), ‘05 SC (sold)
    Weird. Never thought I’d be doing something like this, but going 3 years strong with TWSS and love it!

I’m simple, I think. My hobbies include mountain biking (just really got into it, I could use more jerseys), shooting, freshwater fishing, although California fishing sucks, golfing (could use a new putter), and spending time with my kids playing monster trucks or barbies, coloring and reading.

I like to do things outside, I love Milwaukee tools and continue to build my tool collection. I love watching sports and my teams are: Anaheim Ducks, Chicago Bulls, LA Chargers, Chelsea FC, and Anaheim Angels (but don’t really like baseball). I like dark chocolate, coffee and good simple food. I’m into books, mostly motivational or books on leadership.

I like working in the yard or washing our vehicles. I’ve been wanting to clay bar our taco and 4Runner but not brave enough to take on the task just yet. Been trying to get some cool items to place in our garden. Not really into tv shows other than the office (I own all the dvds). Don’t really like having things I can’t use. I’m a size large in shirt.

i feel my truck and our family 4Runner are perfect. Only final thing I’d like to do to my truck is upgrade the sound system with better speakers. Edit: some nice white head lights for either would be nice.

Edit: noticed someone with an Amazon wishlist. Thought that would be a good idea but definitely don’t feel obligated to buy from here.

View my list on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2SYQ5ZV2D3J2S?ref=cm_sw_sm_r_un_un_YUYPppKsXvDIO

I frequent Home Depot and Amazon lol

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    odomandr and 907rx7 like this.
  9. Oct 15, 2021 at 4:49 AM
    smithr1730

smithr1730 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Columbus, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '15 TX Pro
    Offroad parts and such
    Merry Christmas Everyone!

Back for another year of awesomeness!

Things about me:
    I enjoy hunting
    My wife and I enjoy getting out and camping a good amount
    I have a build thread that I keep somewhat recent (everything is accurate on my mod list)
    I enjoy German Style beers
    I like local things that I may not be able to find around me
    Patches with velcro backing
    Things from Origin Maine

Next "big ticket" item is a snorkel for the truck

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    odomandr likes this.
  10. Oct 15, 2021 at 3:32 PM
    T4RH33L

T4RH33L Helping to find Jimmy since 2017

Member:
    First Name:
    Al
    Raleigh, NC
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM DCSB TRD OR
    5100s with Eibach coils and zombie Dakars.
  11. Oct 17, 2021 at 12:44 PM
    Clark27

Clark27 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Springfield, MA
    Vehicle:
    2015 Lexus GX460
    Saved. Officially signed up so I’ll make a list!

It will be a constant work in progress.

Hobbies include:

1. Hanging out and playing outdoor with the new GSP pup. Hoping to get her into birds next seasons so anything related to bird dogs may be helpful.
    2. Recently got into cold brew; beans to steep would be cool (bonus points for local)
    3. Beer is good. Sours are my go to right now but I’ve always drank IPAs/Pale Ales as well. Definitely enjoy local glasses too.
    4. I live in a house from 1900 and it’s a never ending project. Small or handy tools to help with projects that you find useful could be good.
    5. Big organization/OCD side of me. I have a few items from BlueRidge Overland and always open for more. Happy to organize the Lexus or the camp trailer.
    6. Into fishing (fly and spin) as well as camping in general.
    7. Love a good Gazetteer map; I have MA and ME so far. Would love NH, VT! Maybe NY?
    8. Shirt size is a large. I don't wear hats. Or pants. Ever.

More to come!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
    odomandr and crashngiggles like this.
  12. Oct 17, 2021 at 2:24 PM
    hoarder23

hoarder23 Truck fell over

Member:
    First Name:
    Shay
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    15 Pyrite Mica DCSB Sport
    Scratches
    I can always use a new hat with a cool logo. I prefer a Flexfit L/XL.

I have basically everything I could need for my truck unless you want to get me a GFC Superlite or an Alucab Canopy.

A Blue Ridge Overland Gear Medium First Aid Bag would be a great upgrade to my current setup.

Cool stuff that your town is known for is always good, hot sauce, snacks, beer, shrunken overlander heads…

The dog like treats and squeaky toys. She’s not very picky.

odomandr and Nimble9 like this.
  13. Oct 18, 2021 at 8:34 PM
    BLKTRUCK

BLKTRUCK Where’s @ODNAREM?

Member:
    First Name:
    The Privilege
    Find Ron
    ICON 2.5, ARB bumper, ICON 2.0 RR, Dakar leaf pack, Maxtrac spindles, Moto Metal wheels,
    I signed up again this year. I'll make a wish list.

I picked up an 05 access cab tacoma. I've already changed the suspension, added rims, husky floor mats, headlights, grille, hood struts, steering wheel cover, bamf tie downs, LED Swap, battery tie down, Cup Holder, & the anti tweaker device.

My to do list for the truck.
    Sliders
    Demello 3 hoop front bumper
    high clearance rear bumper.
    Spindles
    285 tires
    Don't feel this is what on my wish list.

I camp, I like knives, gadgets, cooking.
    I collect velcro patches for the roof of my truck and my wife's truck.
    T-shirt size 3x.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
    odomandr likes this.
  14. Oct 19, 2021 at 5:48 PM
    hyrule_trd

hyrule_trd It’s a Secret to Everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Harford County, MD
    Vehicle:
    2020 Black TRD OR
    Ironman Stage 1 Foam Cell Pro lift kit, 255/85/16 Cooper ST Maxx, SCS BR6 Wheels, SPC UCA, Heated seats, MESO TRD start button, Meso Total Tail v1, Meso V5 mirror white DRL turns, bed decal, ditch and hidden bumper lights, screen protech, RAV4 radio knobs, steering wheel anytime camera kit, dash cam, ECGS bushing, Timbren Active Off Road bump stops with Wheelers flip kit. 35% Xpel CS Ceramic Tint, KD Max Tune, SumoSprings front bump stops, RRW Sliders ‌ ‌ ▲ ▲‌ ▲
    Wishlist-
    Ceramic or graphene kit
    Portable batter jumper
    OEM LED headlights
    OEM LED Headlight Harness
    Black door handle covers
    Black a/c control knobs
    3.0” ID 650# Coil springs (used in good condition is ok)
    I’ll add more reasonable stuff, those lights are not reasonable but no one said they needed to be.

Stuff for the pup, she’s 12 this year.

73C13071-64B8-4907-B217-08C1057328DF.jpg

15. Oct 19, 2021 at 6:01 PM
    geekhouse23

geekhouse23 The "Liftman" - @DrFunker

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2GMGMDCSB4WDTRDFTMFW!! TL;DR
    mostly stock, grocery gettin' Prius
    Hobbies:

- Working out
    - Anything outdoors; hiking, mountain biking, fishing, camping etc.
    - Photography - Canon DSLR
    - Love knives
    - Firearms; 9mm and .223 and 556
    - Video games; Xbox
    - Tools - looking to fill out my impact socket set and regular socket sets specifically; Tekton, Milwaukee
    - Hoodie - XL
    - T-shirt - XL
    - Hat - XL
    - Harry Potter fan

Tacoma projects:

- Current working on getting new wheels
    - Sound deadening - don't have anything for that project yet
    - back seats removed and build a platform/storage - not sure how I want to do this yet. DIY or Goose Gear.

Gift cards:

- Summit Offroad
    - Bass Pro Shops/Cabelas
    - Duluth Trading
    - Amazon
    - Home Depot
    - Harbor freight tools

A fun thing I have done the last year or two was Christmas ornaments. When I went through a big life change, I lost all Christmas stuff; including ornaments.

- Offroad related, tool related, Christmas vacation, fun, etc.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
    odomandr and Nimble9 like this.
  16. Oct 19, 2021 at 6:38 PM
    Pyrotech

Pyrotech Well-Known Member

Member:
    Not sure where to start, not really sure what to ask for since I have a bunch of small stuff. We do a alot of solo camping as such I place recovery and safety gear towards the top of my list.

So.something along the lines of recovery gear to good trauma kits , element fire extinguisher perhaps since I did have that small incident at the beach with my lights.

A winch is in my future so maybe a snatchblock or something along those lines.

I know my homemade awning worked , but it was leaky during the heavy rain recently.

Big ticket items, well... armor is.needed. been looking at the sso diy slimline bumper and stage 2 kit. But the bumper kit. Has been outta stock.

odomandr likes this.
  17. Oct 21, 2021 at 11:45 AM
    El Duderino

El Duderino Obviously, you're not a golfer.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    HI->PNW
    Vehicle:
    16 MGM Sport 4x4 DCSB & 19 nautical blue SR5 premium 4x4
    Stuff, things, this, an ADS
    So here’s my wish list.
    I like firearms, camping, hunting, fishing, booze(irish whiskey and bourbon any beer but stouts and porters), and sports(Seahawks, Blazers, Yankees, Mapleleafs) shirt size its xl and hat size is medium or 7 1/4. My wife collects magnets every time we go somewhere and I would love one from your town. I got a 4 year old little girl an a 5 year old bulldog. My truck is pretty much built
    In all honesty donating to your local food bank, domestic abuse shelter, children's hospital or animal shelter in my name would be way more meaningful to me then any gift you could give me.

18. Oct 23, 2021 at 8:31 AM
    LivinOnEdge

LivinOnEdge ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Member:
    Land of The Lost
    Vehicle:
    Four wheels and a refrigerator
    There’s only one big ticket item I want from anybody so I’ll just break the ice with it.

The guitar I had when I was a teenager when my parents split up that was stolen from me.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Schecter-T...-Electric-Guitar-Hardshell-Case-/284096419991

That or a 3090 RTX graphics card :p

Other than that, it’s been a rough year. Been living in a hotel for the last 3 months so it’s been tough for my family and I. Home was flooded, insurance dragged there feet, but thankfully I think we’ll be home soon.

-I have a wife and a 16 month old son and a 5 year old pit bull.

-Amazon/Home Depot gift cards are great.

-Anarchy Sour Diesel ASA softball bat

-A soft topper for my truck

IDK what I want really anymore and the things I really need cost $$$

If you need to stalk me, you can harass @Tacospike to be your middle man.

Thank you for anything you send me. It’s been a tough year so any fun surprise will add a bit of joy to this guy.

God bless and Merry Christmas.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
    This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
    odomandr likes this.
  19. Oct 23, 2021 at 7:24 PM
    theolee

theolee www.nickleecreations.com

Member:
    First Name:
    Theo
    SAN DIEGO
    Vehicle:
    Black 09 Tacoma SR5 Pre-Runner AC 4.0
    I'm not hard to please, I'll be happy to receive whatever I get. Heres a little help for my Santa.

Outrageous wish list:

-LEGENDS HAWTHORNE TECH HOODIE (FIRST GENERATION) NAVY LARGE
    -CLAZZIO BLACK LEATHER FRONT SEAT COVERS
    -521600-KIT - TOYTEC 3" LIFT FRONT COIL SPRING KIT
    -BILSTEIN REAR SHOCKS
    -C4 HYBRID FRONT BUMPER
    -C4 OVERLANDREAR BUMPER
    -CALI RAISED 25 DEGREE ROCK SLIDERS - WITH KICKOUT - 125026
    -PRINSU ACCESS CAB HABITAT RACK
    -WWW.SLOOPIMPORTS.COM 4" OR 12" LED LIGHT STRIPS (White/Amber)

Normal wish list:

Ways to make my Prerunner more off-road capable. Anything Tacoma related, camping gear and patches. I'm a huge horror fan. Im always looking for a new hoodie. Padres (Baseball) fan. I'm into metal/punk/rock/reggae. I wear Large and I don't drink or smoke anymore. My spoiled cat Zero could always use more stuff. I'm sure there is helpful hints in my build page and Amazon wish list as well.

Amazon Wish List:

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3GTM1B9OBXQ44?ref_=wl_share

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays :)

odomandr likes this.
  20. Oct 26, 2021 at 11:08 AM
    jacobrippey

jacobrippey It’s always Taco Tuesday Instagram #rippstik

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    Phoenix, Arizona. USA
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma DC 4wd
    Find me on Instagram: @rippstik
    My wish-list (will add if I think of stuff):

1/2" breaker bar
    Milwaukee M12 or M18 batteries
    Milwaukee M12 Soldering Iron
    Milwaukee M12 3/8" Cordless Ratchet
    Anything cool from Adam's Polishes
    Harbor Freight Wireless Winch Remote
    Forza Horizon 5 for Xbox One
    Call of Duty Vanguard for Xbox One
    Xbox One controller
    A whole bunch of Automotive Wire (14 or 16 ga in various colors)
    Cool Patches/Stickers
    Any Lights from Baja Designs (I'd love some S2's or some Squadron's)
    Rhino-Rack RTC-Style Roof Rack Tracks (Channel Mount)
    Sterling Gauges for my NA Miata from Rev-Limiter (MPH, stock bulbs)
    NA Miata Retro Window Switches from Rev-Limiter (Brushed Aluminum)
    AZ Tacomaworld Decal
    Blipshift Gift Card!
    My wife and I garden, so Home Depot gift cards are cool

Thank you again to my Secret Santa.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    odomandr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top