1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2022 OFFICIAL TW SECRET SANTA - WISHLIST THREAD!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TWSS, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Oct 2, 2022 at 7:54 PM
    TWSS

TWSS [OP] OFFICIAL TWSS LIST MAKER

Member:
    First Name:
    Santa
    Your mom’s chimney
    Vehicle:
    Bright red 8R powered sleigh
    Legit NPDM Rudolph 8R Swap
    THIS IS ONLY FOR TACOMA WORLD SECRET SANTA PARTICIPANTS. Please don’t post here if you don’t meet the qualifications for participation.

Post up your wishes, dreams, interests, hobbies, darkest fears, addictions, dislikes, allergies, etc....

You know, stuff you would want Santa to bring you.

Help your Santa help you!

2. Oct 2, 2022 at 8:41 PM
    Beef Nachos

Beef Nachos Here for a good time, not a long time

Member:
    Dallas/Ft. Worth
    Vehicle:
    2017 SR5 DCSB 4x4
    We bought our first house this year I’m enjoying the kitchen space! Kitchen gadgets/utensils and/or gluten free spices/blends from Spiceology would be cool. I got a super rad cutting board last year and I cherish it.

If you’re a maker of things, I would appreciate something handmade, homegrown, or crafted by you.

- PowerTray for 3rd gen SR5
    - Stuff to fill out my overhead molle panel
    - 3TPAM accessories
    - Subaru tweeter upgrade
    - Grilling/Smoking/BBQ stuffs
    - Funny chew toys and/or snacks for the pups

Last edited: Nov 14, 2022
    Naveronski and odomandr like this.
  3. Oct 3, 2022 at 5:05 PM
    crashngiggles

crashngiggles Tacomaworld's Resident Psych Dr.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    Wilbraham, Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM TRD 4x4 DCLB Trail Limo
    To whomever gets me for the Tacoma world secret Santa, just the aspect of giving anything at all to people is why take part in this. I have a number of different hobbies including fishing (Z-man and 6th Sense are my brands), the outdoors, camping, shooting (.22, 9mm, .45, or .223), off-roading, woodworking, hot sauce ( I am not a tenderfoot, I like my mouth on fire) and computers. In no way shape or form does this wish list encapsulate who I am, this is basically a list of things that are on my "save for later" list on Amazon. What ever is sent to me, I know will come from the heart. Even if it is something custom, crafty, or made by hand. As I do agree with some people liking to not put something down so they can be stalked and get something completely at random, in my humble opinion, a person doesn't necessarily have to put in the work to get creative in they can at least be given a roadmap of some things that the person might like.

I rarely drink but when I do I like good scotch.
    My truck is my Daily, my off-road pal, and my camping site.
    I LOVE either Toyota or other sarcastic or funny Velcro patches for my headliner.
    My truck is pretty much where I want it and the things that I do want and need for it are things that are $1000+......like a re-gear lol.
    I am currently in the process of building an off-road trailer (so it can be my "base camp"), but it will not be ready at least for a year.
    I really REALLY like spicy hot sauce....most sauces are extremely tame to the stuff that I get. Most of my stuff is over 500k Scoville units in the heat index (for reference a habanero is rated at 50k).
    I make my own beef Jerky, but I hate teriyaki.
    I also have a 2 year old Beagle/Dachshund that loves chew toys and has literally destroyed every toy that we have given him (even ones made for pitbulls lol). He is smart, methodical, cunning, sometimes the biggest PITA but he is my little smart ass:D

Here is my Amazon Wish List that goes from Mild to wild but in no way am I asking for anyone to pay for something substantial.
    https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2FYQRB90TWWT8

Hot ones Season 19 Hot Sauce Set.
    https://heatonist.com/products/hot-ones-hot-sauce-hot-ones-10-pack-season-19

Last edited: Nov 14, 2022
    odomandr and Leedehua like this.
  4. Oct 5, 2022 at 7:07 PM
    BananaMan

BananaMan Well-Known Member

Member:
    Bumfrick nowhere Maine
    Vehicle:
    06 2.7 RC 2wd manual "squattytruck"
    Reserved

odomandr likes this.
  5. Oct 7, 2022 at 7:43 PM
    TwistedTLM4

TwistedTLM4 Unknown Member

Member:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Vehicle:
    '05 DCSB TRD Sport
    WeatherTech Floor Mats, WeatherTech Bug Shield and Vent Visors, Audio Upgrade, RaamAudio RaamMat & Ensolite, Mr. Marv's Custom 10" Sub Enclosure, Pop N Lock Electronic Tailgate Lock, mattgecko's Bedlights, Demello Offroad Single Hoop Bumper, Marathon Seat Covers, Leer Topper, OME885s on 5100s, @Blackout14 HD Leaf Pack
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
    odomandr and crashngiggles like this.
  6. Oct 8, 2022 at 7:53 PM
    Brian007Taco

Brian007Taco 007Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    If you ask. You don't know me very well!
    Mesa, AZ to NM to OK to UT back to Mesa
    Vehicle:
    2012 Red TRD OR 4x4 DCSB (aka Clifford the Big Red Truck)
    12 OR DCSB 4x4 265/75/16 Goodyear Ultra Terrain wrapped on MB352's. OME 886's w/5100's front and back, and Dakars. Derped Emblems. KM Fab sliders, Mobtown Front and back bumpers w/tire gate, KM Fab Bed Rack, Bestop Supertop, Matt Gecko bed lights. Tree Smashed Taco 06 OR AC Prerunner! OME 885 with 5100's in front, TSB and AAL with 5125's in back. 30" light bar in the valance.
    Reserved!

odomandr likes this.
  7. Oct 15, 2022 at 7:33 PM
    Daria

Daria Can I pet your dog? Moderator

Member:
    Dodging tumbleweeds
    Vehicle:
    381 HP dog mover
    I do not need anything tangible.

However, if you’d like to donate, feel free to send a few dollars via PayPal or venmo as I’m collecting for the animals again this year. I went to my local shelter to donate dog food recently and found out they’re completely out of dog food. Luckily I had a thirty pound bag to donate due to dog allergies. Last year we collected a thousand dollars which was split between several rescues and my local shelter. This year I want to focus on my local shelter as things are extremely rough for them.

Proof of last years donations here.

I will be cooking a steak dinner for the shelter dogs and cats again this year for Thanksgiving and hopefully Christmas too. I never knew cats likes red meat til I did this steak Thanksgiving dinner last year. I’m hoping to include another small local shelter in the meal plan. The dinner comes from MY pocket. Not your donations.

If you’re a weirdo that dislikes animals, make a donation towards land conservation or a veteran organization.

PayPal: @dariasdoggos
    Venmo: @dariadoesthings

If anyone that wants to donate wants something tangible in return, I’ll offer to mail you some of my sunflower seed harvest. I grew some wild sunflowers this year. Your daughters or wives would love these. Please PM for this gift to be sent out to you.

7D706A00-134B-4AC7-9C99-350CE5EEE1B9.jpg 03C41B28-A4A3-4798-B92C-2E4F80B68E4C.jpg BC55153F-A428-460B-9F0D-172774D277F0.jpg BF2A2FCC-656C-42D8-9FC7-23AD08CCD505.jpg

Donation thank you list:
    • Matt H
    • Daniel B!
    • James P
    • Daniel W!
    • Dave!
    • Jennifer
    • Elizabeth

Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
    rimfire7, jgr81, 23Skidoo and 13 others like this.
  8. Oct 17, 2022 at 7:57 AM
    KingOfTheNorth

KingOfTheNorth Kum and Go King

Member:
    Vehicle:
    97 4runner
    All the mods
    Well lets see. A bit about me. I have a 08 dcsb and a 97 4runner. could always use anything for those. We just picked up a GFC for the taco so I am getting into building out the rear of that. home depot gift card would be great for some flooring. I am building a a drawer system for the 4runner for my single trips. I have 3 dogs (from left to right Sadie, Remi and Duke) all medium size dogs. I could use a new leash for Sadie as she destroyed her last one. I wear size large in shirts and sweatshirts. Anything camping or outdoors stuff is welcome. I have 2 Harleys aswell. I snowboard, like guns, booze, stickers are always welcome aswell, a pack of 10mm sockets lol. That kinda gives an idea about me. If you have any other questions have the AZ guys get me to post up answers or pics in the bs thread but they all know my vehicles and lifestyle very well and can help with anything you think of. Merry Christmas and thanks!

20221112_200815.jpg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
    odomandr and emelianenkov like this.
  9. Oct 17, 2022 at 11:21 AM
    Chunk

Chunk I smell Ice Cream!

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aiken, SC
    Vehicle:
    2016 DCSB OR
    Baby Ruth
    Reserved...

odomandr and KingOfTheNorth like this.
  10. Oct 17, 2022 at 11:25 AM
    ABA180

ABA180 It burns when I pee....

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    East Bridgewater MA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Regular Cab Slider
    Pioneer CD, Megaloud/JBL amps, Rockford/Polk speakers.
    You'd be surprised re cats, I have/had a few cats who loved steak..be it a good cut or from a steak and cheese sub.

One of my old cats liked mild buffalo fingers too..that cat was about 20 pounds, triple pawed, and would eat anything.

odomandr and Brownmatthall like this.
  11. Oct 17, 2022 at 4:23 PM
    Brownmatthall

Brownmatthall Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD OR DCSB
    Ok, guess I should update this post now :anonymous:
    I always feel weird asking for things from people but here goes...

Very much into my truck and wheeling (2016 OR DCSB), recovery gear is always gonna be welcome (soft shackles, straps, kinetic rope, etc), in the process of figuring out my OBA setup and an auxbeam or nilbright switch panel would be fantastic, an arb mount for the engine bay would also be fantastic

Also play guitar and record music for fun, I've got a set of gear I'm super happy with but if you're also a musician and can find a weird/quirky pedal or something that would be awesome, I love experimenting with different sounds!

I have two spoiled cats, treats are always a win haha

Other than that I'm pretty open to anything, I love surprises, into beer, wear a size L, uhhhh I think that's everything?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2022
    odomandr likes this.
  12. Oct 17, 2022 at 5:17 PM
    CTSpruceMica

CTSpruceMica Is a Hot Dog a Sandwich?

Member:
    First Name:
    Dennis
    Vehicle:
    2014 Spruce Mica
    I love the outdoors, my bald head...not so much...so a beanie is always welcome, especially one reflecting your interests or home area. Love to cook, love to eat. Make your own jerky or local spot near you?...send me a bag. Other local product your home area is known for...make me a fan too. (Unless it's meth...no meth <jk>) Are you an artist or crafty?...fabulous.
    I can never have enough cheap multi-tools, I keep them everywhere. Cool t-shirt from your hometown? Large works.
    I could use a rechargeable flashlight that plugs into a dash power port.

I'll appreciate your gift...because everyone I've met through TW has been a great person!!!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
    odomandr likes this.
  13. Oct 17, 2022 at 7:30 PM
    NoOne

NoOne El Taco Guapo

Member:
    First Name:
    Ø ©
    Gulf South
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma DCLB OR (AT) - MGM
    2018 SR5 - (Sold) 2018 OR (or what?) Louisiana Edition
    Ooooh…. Thinking cap on!

I know a recovery strap would be a good thing (I have standard straps).

Quoting myself from previous years:

“I’m an eclectic soul, so anything is interesting to me. I enjoy tinkering/modding and have a robust sense of humor. I am also an adventurous eater with similar musical curiosity. Surprise me.“

I’m also an avid member of the craft beer scene and am off the medically banished list, so game on. My beer style is “Used motor oil”, but I try everything. I’m also a member of the TW Human Centipede community, which cements my status as eclectic/humor. T-shirt - XL (I like oversized). Tools - Yellow (dewalt). Some patching.

Fire away! I’m ready…

Last edited: Oct 20, 2022
    rimfire7 and odomandr like this.
  14. Oct 17, 2022 at 8:14 PM
    Micatom33

Micatom33 Under the Truck with Beer!

Member:
    Santa Cruz,CA
    Vehicle:
    2008 BSP DCSB
    This is my new buddy Swiper.
    F08CFD78-8FF0-402F-B70D-80A28FFBB541.jpg
    He is wishing for stuff like things he can chew, a new leash or collar could be cool, snacks are always appreciated . Maybe some doggy goggles since he has light sensitive eyes. As for the truck maybe a new patch of some sort or a can of black plastidip.

And of course as always peace and Happiness to all the Tacoma world people.

rimfire7, odomandr and KingOfTheNorth like this.
  15. Oct 17, 2022 at 8:47 PM
    TinyTech626

TinyTech626 reverses st. signs & steals everyone's left shoe

Member:
    First Name:
    Liz
    Bucks Co, PA
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD AmoCat
    Stuff. Things.
    Alright...I don't like asking for stuff, but it's part of the TWSS game so, let's see. Stuff I want or need by interest, nothing is really in order of price, nor will I be offended if this is out of price ranges...

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1B8O4OT7ANZB2

Hunting Stuff:
    https://www.academy.com/p/team-real...10|0&msclkid=e7d5d1de940e144a58c6b2b04158a4a3 | Shopping | Smart Shopping | Apparel&utm_term=4583589121638066&utm_content=Apparel

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/tru-fire-hardcore-buckle-bow-releases

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com...cZ0Cuvr8b9U-l43Z9A6A_Cxr48PZQMnoaAi-bEALw_wcB

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/iq-bowsight-iq-micro-bowsight-100969953

Truck Stuff:

https://www.uptopoverland.com/collections/dz-mounts-brackets/products/shadebrkt

shirt: mens large
    I’m pretty set on knives, for carry and hunting… I’m also a size 9 or 45 :rofl:

Ps… chemical guys!!!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
    RtacomaN, odomandr and TwistedTLM4 like this.
  16. Oct 18, 2022 at 9:48 AM
    Maxx

Maxx Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Maxx
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '20 TRD OR 4x4 DCSB AT
    Skinny 35’s, 5.29’s, KDMax, 6112’s, 14” Short Bodies, Deavers
    I could use a tree huger for my 10k winch.

Camper trailer stuff
    Coffee is good
    Beer is good

Anything ridiculous is welcome, I like to laugh.

Nothing political, period. I’m not trying to deal that bullshit.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2022
    odomandr likes this.
  17. Oct 18, 2022 at 10:36 AM
    tyfoon11

tyfoon11 Raguel

Member:
    First Name:
    J
    Where bald eagles roam, Ca
    garden shed
    Been a few years since I participated in this

I don't need anything. Please just make a donation to your favorite cancer charity and dedicate it to Kaelyn G.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2022
  18. Oct 18, 2022 at 3:46 PM
    LarryDangerfield

LarryDangerfield One Larry a day keeps the money away ™ Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Northern Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    Cement 2020 Trail Limo off-road
    Tuxmat floor mats, Bilstein 6112s and 5160s
    I did secret Santa on the tundra forum last year and was inches short of getting death threats because I didn't make a wish list. I will never make that mistake again....

I love things that serve a purpose (collectible items like patches don't do it for me though I'm glad others get enjoyment from them.) Knives are great. 3rd gen Tacoma specific tools or accessories are awesome too. Hell, even gift cards are awesome, just glad to be participating. Hopefully between this post and stalking my other posts no one will be angry this time :rofl:

19. Oct 18, 2022 at 10:27 PM
    KRAMERICA

KRAMERICA Old Man Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Middle Tenn
    Vehicle:
    '12 Black DC TRD-OR
    3" Lift w/ICON 2.5 Coils, ALCAN LP W/Sumo springs & FOX 2.0, CBI MOAB 2.0 Front Bumper w/Smittybilt X2O winch, CBI Rock Sliders, Mobtown Reinforced Steel Skids & Bed Bars, FabFour rear bumper, on 315 STT PRO's, + some Iggy lighting
    upload_2022-10-19_0-27-7.png

Here's my Amazon wishlist, not that you have to get something from them. It is helpful for suggestions of things I like. I wear XXL size. I am country.:hattip: I live on several acres in the country; I have a 2012 Taco that I've done a fair bit of mods to and a 2018 Kioti CK3510 Tractor. I'd like accessories for the truck or tractor, also anything related to guns and hunting. I have a 3 yr old dog, Gracie, and five cats, and I'll add four chickens to the homestead after the holidays.
    :santa:
    https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3BTBK6L3DJ77A

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
    odomandr likes this.
  20. Oct 20, 2022 at 2:58 PM
    Wyckedan

Wyckedan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Woodinville WA
    Vehicle:
    2014 Stormtrooper AC 2009 Ducati Hypermotard 1100s.
    1 fully operational Death Star
    I'll try and get this out of the way now, and make changes as I remember things.

I have a pretty well set up 2nd gen, I don't need recovery gear or anything of that sort, and honestly can't think of anything it needs besides general wear items (although I do need a single Level 8 MK6 wheel and 285/75/17 st maxx for my spare)

I really like Star Wars, have a cat, no kids, generally like hunting/fishing/tools/knives, and other guy stuff. I wear a size xl in shirts. I like bbqing and cooking, jerky, alcohol. I generally don't enjoy knickknacks or decorating/cheesy type things. I'm an android user. Homemade things are cool, as opposed to just ordering straight from Amazon (I get it, Amazon shipping saves a ton of money, I've done it too, it's convenient)

I also collect oddities and weird things, skulls, strange antiques with questionable history, etc.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
    odomandr, ABA180 and JMcFly like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top