1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

265/70r17 Nitto Trail Grapplers

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by xTACOMAx, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Jun 16, 2013 at 6:47 PM
    xTACOMAx

xTACOMAx [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 prerunner TSS
    Rough Country 3 inch lift, Aries bull bar, Spider headlights
    I was woudering if anyone was running 265/70r17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on a 17 inch stock sport rim without wheel spacers, cause I know this tires are 11 inchs wide and all the other tires I have seen this size are 10.8 inchs wide.

2. Jun 28, 2013 at 2:00 PM
    tattooedsnake

tattooedsnake Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Erick
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD sport 4x4
    -Bilstein 6112 front shock. Leveling lift -Bilstein 5100 rear shock w/TSB leaf pack. -Cooper Rugged Trek 265/70/17 -EBC front ultimax rotors w/yellow pads -Stoptech sport rear drums -Steel braided brake lines -Wet Okele seat covers front/rear with heaters -Custom built exhaust with Black Widow venom 250 muffler -Afe Stage 2 Dry CAI -Diode dynamics SS3 fog lights yellow. -OPT7 Projector Headlight Assembly w/Black backing -Undercover Flex Tonneau cover -Weather Tech floormats front and back
    sub'd

Im wondering the same thing. I have 2010 DBSB and Im currently running 265/70/17 Michelin LTX m+s with no issues. Im thinking about either the Terra grapplers or duratracs in the same size as my next tire on stock rim.

Products Discussed in

To Top