1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

265/or 275 Tire on A 3inch Lift?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by aidenhardcore, Mar 26, 2012.

1. aidenhardcore

aidenhardcore [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    miguel
    boston,ma
    Vehicle:
    2010 4 door black
    None yet but soon all black.
    Hey guys. I have the ome lift kit 3 inches from the pic below and have the 265/75/16 general gabbers and they don t look to small but need better tires and maybe bigger.. They worn now. Would you go aggressive and go 265/75/16 Wrangler duratracs or do larger 275/70/16 on bfg alltrains. I wanted something bigger and more aggressive but don t want to go 285s cause i drive 20,000 a year and don't want my mpg is suck lol. The duratrcs look mean and iv e heard the 265s duratracs look bigger cause of the huge thread they have. I'm stuck in the middle lol. I do drive alot on the highway so i don't want something too aggressive but do go offroading too so i'm in between I guess lol. Help me tw people please.

[​IMG]
    Untitled by aidenhardcore, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Untitled by aidenhardcore, on Flickr

2. aidenhardcore

aidenhardcore [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    miguel
    boston,ma
    Vehicle:
    2010 4 door black
    None yet but soon all black.
    Oh and Im getting these wheels soon to just so you knowhttp://www.customwheelsdirect.com/html/images/wheels/Dick_Cepek_Wheels/Dick_Cepek_DC2_8lug_wheels

3. josepenajr

josepenajr Well-Known Member

Member:
    Laredo , Texas
    Vehicle:
    13 Texas Edition Double Cab
    3 inch lift, Painted black rims, black bull bar, black bug deflector, Black PlasTi Dipped Emblems, 275/70/17 Tires
    i have 275 70 17

4. penguins_cc

penguins_cc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Bellevue, WA
    Vehicle:
    Timberland Mica Limo!
    Perkins Performance Sliders, Warn 9000, Brute Force Fab front & rear bumper, OME/Dakar lift, full ATO skids and hi-lift mount, satoshi, Wet Okoles, illuminated 4x4 switch, Diff Breather.
    I vote for the 275s. There are not as many varieties of tires available in that size is the only downer. I have 275 Cooper Discoverer AT/3s on mine.

5. penguins_cc

penguins_cc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Bellevue, WA
    Vehicle:
    Timberland Mica Limo!
    Perkins Performance Sliders, Warn 9000, Brute Force Fab front & rear bumper, OME/Dakar lift, full ATO skids and hi-lift mount, satoshi, Wet Okoles, illuminated 4x4 switch, Diff Breather.
    ^^^ I have an OME lift kit on mine as well. It's a LB, not the SB but I have pics on my album.

6. addicted7369

addicted7369 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Al
    Middlesex County, N.J.
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma Sport DCSB 4X4
    Toytek 3" ultimate lift Billstein 1500 coilovers, and Light Racing UCA's with AAL in the rear, Blacked out tail lights , T-Rex Billet grill, HID reverse lights, FLYZEYE V2W led lights, throttle body spacer, and K&N air filter Alpine HU, Rockford Fosgate component 6 1/2" speakers, 6x9 Rockford Fosgate speakers, 5%tint all around, CBI rock sliders, Cobra 19 CB with 3' firestik antenna.Coming soon 61/2" lightforce 170's behind grill, magnaflow offroad pro exhuast
    I have 285/70R16 on a 3" Toytek Ulitmate Lift

To Top