1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

285/75/16 wheel trade

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by spaulding88, May 20, 2011.

1. May 20, 2011 at 11:51 AM
    spaulding88

spaulding88 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Lacey, WA
    Vehicle:
    Tonka Toy
    6" Pro Comp Lift, K&N CAI, All-Pro front bumper and Revenge-Fab Sliders, 285/75/16 BFG TKO's, Tire Rack, Flow-master 10 Series muffler
    Ok so this is the deal, I'm currently deployed and wont be home for another couple of months but I want get a general idea of how many people would be interested in trading for 285/75/16 MB Razor wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/KO's.

I'm looking to trade for 17"/ 18" wheels, I'm installing a Fabtech 6" lift and the 16's will not fit. The tires have less than 9K miles on them and the wheels have been on the truck for just under a year now. I have a matching spare wheel and tire, I'm willing to trade all 5 wheels for four wheels that that are in the size range of 17 to 18".

I'm in the Olympia WA area and would like to try and keep it as local as possible.

If anyone is interested please hit me up.

These are the only pictures of the wheels and tires I have at the moment.

-Sam

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jun 29, 2011 at 9:53 PM
    CPM.boomer

CPM.boomer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    m
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    09 dblcb tacoma
    I have 17 inch oem alloys with bfg AT KO's. willing to trade for some 16's and same tires. i dont know what size tire is on the truck now but i can send you a pm or photo txt. i live in san diego but am going to be working in elko nevada during the remainder of the summer. interested though let me know what you think

Products Discussed in

To Top