1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TX 2nd Gen leaf springs w/ add a leafs $30 Houston/San Antonio TX

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by silver streak taco, May 23, 2018.

1. May 23, 2018 at 8:12 PM
    silver streak taco

silver streak taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    3DDF43EB-5C7A-4010-907B-A9C46CEF755C.jpg Complete pair of 2005 Trd A/C 4x4 off road leaf springs w/ Procomp 1 1/2-2in add a leafs. $30 OBO

Don’t remember if they were 1 1/2” or 2” add a leafs but they came with the procomp 3” strut and spring lift I had purchased for my old Tacoma and added about 2 inches of lift to the rear. The leaf packs probably have a total of 60-70k on them and the add a leafs probably only have 10-15k miles on them(bushings also look to be in good shape too). My dad is cleaning out our barn which is located between Houston and Austin and wants them gone ASAP and would preferably like to meet off of 290 in Chappell Hill, TX but could also meet in Brenham, Bellville and possibly in Sealy, Cypress and NW Houston area so just let me know and I can set that up... Can bring them back with me to San Antonio where I currently live if someone wants them here too. Just dusty/dirty in pic but overall in good shape $30 OBO

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018

Products Discussed in

To Top