1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2nd Generation Tacoma cruise control switch

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by rjlem, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Nov 4, 2011 at 3:27 PM
    rjlem

rjlem [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Franksville, Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    2011 Reg Cab 4WD 2.7 A/T Bought used
    Int. Wipers, OEM Cruise, Fiamm Horns, Access Cover, Bed Mat, WeatherTech Floor Mats,
    SOLD

2nd Generation Tacoma cruise control switch. Includes screws, new factory style cover with opening for switch and switch and ECU harness. If you have a non-prewired Tacoma you will need to run the ECM harness under the dash.

I’d like to get somewhere around $100 for the everything, but I will listen to offers.

PM me if you have any interest in this.

The wiring kit is included. If you have a manual transmission, you will need to order the clutch switch. I can provide a source for the clutch switch via PM.

Link for pin retainer clip release. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRgTfKatw98

cc 006.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Nov 5, 2011 at 5:04 AM
    rjlem

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Franksville, Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    Int. Wipers, OEM Cruise, Fiamm Horns, Access Cover, Bed Mat, WeatherTech Floor Mats,
    I will cover domestic shipping costs

3. Nov 6, 2011 at 5:43 AM
    rjlem

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Franksville, Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    If I can’t get a deal done by midweek here, it is going on e bay.

If you have any interest, make an offer.

Free domestic shipping.

4. Nov 6, 2011 at 2:50 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    interested depending on that wire. do you know the part # for it?

5. Nov 6, 2011 at 3:00 PM
    rjlem

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Franksville, Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
  6. Nov 6, 2011 at 3:08 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
  7. Nov 9, 2011 at 2:56 PM
    rjlem

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Franksville, Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    I was able to get another wire set ordered.

This is everything you need to install this on your automatic Tacoma.

If you have a manual transmission, you will need to order the clutch switch. PM and I can provide a source for those parts.

Products Discussed in

To Top