1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2TSB's and 2 recalls today (new leaf TSB#??)

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by KevLot17, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Feb 8, 2011 at 5:58 PM

KevLot17 [OP] Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2010
    First Name:
    '10 Blacked Out TRD Sport
    Debadged, Toytec Ultimate Lift, Banks Monster Exhaust, AFE Pro Dry filter, Black Grillecraft grille, Flat Black background headlights, Red Blinkers and markers with alternating turn signal mod, Krypton Bulbs 6000K Headlights and Fogs, Fog Light anytime Mod, LED interior lights with map light mod, AVS Black Taillight Covers, Tinted Windows, WeatherTech Digital floor liners.
    i have a 2010 access cab trd sport.. took it to the dealership today.i had them check out the leafs for the tsb and the blower motor chirp.. i also had them take care of the 2 recalls.. Propeller shaft and gas pedal..(ya i didnt see a problem with the gas pedal so i ignored it).. they told me i had to get it done by law or sign a waiver incase something happened so i just let them do it..which consisted of "Reshaping my gas pedal" (weird)... so the TSB on the springs is a whole new leaf pack.. i thought it was just an add-a-leaf..am i wrong? anyways the TSB number i fouind here doesnt match the one they have for it.. the one i got here is T-SB-0305-08.. the number on my TSB is T-SB-0359-10..
    I spent 2 1/2 hours at the stealership, got the 2 recalls done, and the leafs and blower motor are on order.. well see how long this takes...
To Top