1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

3 Leaf 1.5 inch AAL from Wheelers, Allpro Or Icon??

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Kansas_SR5, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Nov 11, 2011 at 12:45 AM
    Kansas_SR5

Kansas_SR5 [OP] Tacoma World is an addiction!

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Kansas
    Vehicle:
    2020 offroad Dbl Cab SB 6sp
    I would like to know who has used either of these. I heard Wheelers and Icon are the same, I think? Whats the Allpro like? Which one rides better? Did you take out your overload or leave it in? Who's using either of these right now? Give me the pros and cons?

2. Nov 11, 2011 at 2:25 AM
    Sublime

Sublime Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD 4x4
    Icon/All Pro.....chopped for 35's
    Prob want to post this in the suspension section......you'll get more ideas! In short, they're all pretty similar. Icons are made by deaver, wheelers are made in house by alcan and not sure on the allpro! Progressive aal is the best way to go for sure! I added my overload leaf back in after a year because my ass was sagging and couldn't carry 2 adults in the back seats without bottoming out. 08 springs are more fatigued than new ones but it'll get you by for awhile! Obviously payload is decreased as they are designed for a smoother offroad ride!

Products Discussed in

To Top