1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

3" or 4" step bars / nerf bars

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by jm218, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Jan 26, 2012 at 8:29 PM
    jm218

jm218 [OP] Member

Member:
    Lake Stevens WA
    Vehicle:
    2011 4x4 double cab sport long bed
    I have a 2011 double cab long bed. Bought some Westin 4" step bars in black and have not put them on yet? I was wondering if they are going to look to big or if I should go for the 3" instead. What are your thoughts? Searched all over the threads for this but couldn't find insight. Thanks.

2. Jan 27, 2012 at 4:08 AM
    boomer6

boomer6 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    TN
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD Offroad
    disabled DRLs disabled seat belt chime disabled the key in the ignition with door open buzzer Installed Illuminated 4wd switch circuit board Marker lights Flashing with turn signals Toggle switch ABS Disable Fog Lights on AnyTime Mod Changed to Yellow bulbs in the Fog Lights Converted interior lights to leds Installed oem roof rack Installed Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags and Daystar Cradles for the air bags Added oil catch can Relentless Tailgate Protector installed
    I dont have any pics yet,but I put some 5" Ionic step bars . 2011 short bed. I dont feel they look to big. I wanted something you could get your foot on. Alot of them you get your toes on it but then your foot is hitting the rocker panel. Mine works great for the wife and kids too.

To Top