1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

3x6 Lights with LED bulbs - MD

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by dud122, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Apr 1, 2012 at 7:47 PM
    dud122

dud122 [OP] rabble rabble rabble

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Riverdale Park, MD
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma DC
    OME up front, Dakar in the back, Elite front bumper, Warn winch, Tactical rear bumper with tire swing/jerry cans/hi lift, Revenge Fab. sliders, Tundra brakes, Camburg UCA's, Safari Snorkle, FJ TRD wheels, Lights, CB, Switches, skids, LED's... OH MY!
    Hey everyone

I'm am looking to sell a pair of 3" x 6" fog lights that I fitted with some LED H3 bulbs. The lights are a generic fog light. Each bulb has 5 x 1W LED's on them. Here are some pics of the lights, bulbs, on the truck...etc. They are still in practically new condition. I did cut a notch out of the back side of the rubber boot at light mount so i could have them at a 90 deg angle. Selling because I am upgrading to LED bars.

Looking to get 60 picked up or 75 shipped in the 48.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P1010621_b84b8af245dd9ddd33ce4521db60e21ff6c2a7dc.jpg

2. Apr 1, 2012 at 9:42 PM
    SxDx

SxDx Well-Known Member

Member:
    TX
    Got any night shots? How well do they light up an area?

3. Apr 2, 2012 at 5:27 AM
    dud122

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Riverdale Park, MD
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma DC
    OME up front, Dakar in the back, Elite front bumper, Warn winch, Tactical rear bumper with tire swing/jerry cans/hi lift, Revenge Fab. sliders, Tundra brakes, Camburg UCA's, Safari Snorkle, FJ TRD wheels, Lights, CB, Switches, skids, LED's... OH MY!
    no night pics but i'm working on it.

they are decent.... my plan was to get a 2nd pair for the balk half of the rack.... would definitely be ideal to have 2x the light output per side with these LEDs. or if you put them both facing the back for reverse lights you would be in good shape.

i went camping a couple times and used them to light on the side of my truck so i could set up my tent no problem. there is enough light to read, look for something in the grass...etc.

these are better as a fog light or camping lights around your truck... won't be lighting up the night 100 yds down the road with these.

4. Apr 4, 2012 at 5:10 AM
    dud122

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Riverdale Park, MD
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma DC
    bump

Products Discussed in

To Top